Reviews for Surprise
Loethlin chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Paintings' point of view, isn't it?

Don't really know if you'll read this seeing as you've not posted anything for two years, but i hope you will read this review and i want you to know i still cherish your lovely fics and the way they still keep me all fluffy-happy against all circumstances.

thank you.

much love
Laurel Kingsley chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
brilliant! I really loved it. This is a fabulous story. not to copy everyone else, but it does seem like the POV is of the ghosts, or the ...hm...*thinking*...the house elves? I dunno... please tell us who! I'm am very curious as to the correct answer! perhaps you could send me a message? *hint hint*... anyway... thanks for the fabulous story.

Have a Nice Day,

Laurel Kingsley
evil older sister chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
I thinks it the POV of the ghosts, either that or the portraits
galiemme chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
it must be a portrait, or a ghost... I think a ghost since it saw them kissing in a classroom... I first thought of Lily and the nurse too xD interesting way of writing anyway, it's like you watch it from the oher side of the glass.
musicgirl141 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Brilliant! I love the way this is written. Cool idea. I don't know whose pov this is written from..maybe the ghosts of Hogwarts, or the Founders. I don't know. In any case, it's awesome.
Speaky chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
o This is really good! Write more.

I know who's point of view it is! It's the portraits.
Kilikapele chapter 1 . 3/2/2005