Reviews for You're a Wizard, Harry
Breanna3593 chapter 32 . 5/24
I enjoyed this very much! Thanks for writing!
Breanna3593 chapter 27 . 5/24
But who is the bomber!?
Fredricka chapter 32 . 5/6
I MUST READ MORE AAAAAAAAAAH I MUST READ MORE AAAAAAAAAAH I MUST READ MORE AAAAAAAAAAH I MUST READ MORE AAAAAAAAAAH I MUST READ MORE AAAAAAAAAAH I MUST READ MORE AAAAAAAAAAH I MUST READ MORE AAAAAAAAAAH I MUST READ MORE AAAAAAAAAAH I MUST READ MORE AAAAAAAAAAH I MUST READ MORE AAAAAAAAAAH I MUST READ MORE AAAAAAAAAAH I MUST READ MORE AAAAAAAAAAH I MUST READ MORE AAAAAAAAAAH I MUST READ MORE AAAAAAAAAAH I MUST READ MORE AAAAAAAAAAH I MUST READ MORE AAAAAAAAAAH I MUST READ MORE AAAAAAAAAAH I MUST READ MORE AAAAAAAAAAH I MUST READ MORE AAAAAAAAAAH I MUST READ MORE AAAAAAAAAAH I MUST READ MORE AAAAAAAAAAH I MUST READ MORE AAAAAAAAAAH I MUST READ MORE AAAAAAAAAAH I MUST READ MORE AAAAAAAAAAH I MUST READ MORE AAAAAAAAAAH I MUST READ MORE AAAAAAAAAAH (You get the point) :)
queenofthelameos chapter 32 . 4/19
'Tis beautiful!
Zoe chapter 32 . 7/22/2014
I loved this story so much XD
LadyRainDancer chapter 32 . 6/30/2014
oh my goodness hahaha ronnie is mummy! XD hahaha poor ronnie! awesome story!
Imo97 chapter 32 . 10/29/2013
Absolutely feel in love with this story: it's endearing, beautifully written, and brilliantly plotted. The Harry and Ron relationship was perfectly executed and Rose is a delight to imagine. Love love loved it, thank-you!
:D
history chapter 32 . 7/12/2013
I really love this story! I love how you write the relationship between Harry and Ron, Ron and Hermione and Hermione and Harry. I kneww that Harry had magic but was surprised by the bumber being Dudley. I was really surprised.
BlackRosedAlice chapter 32 . 6/19/2013
This is incredible! .
It's humorous, funny, exciting with a little bit of hurt/comfort and angst. It's just a really really good story! I wish you'd give some closure in regards to Hermoine, but that's a really small wish. I really enjoyed this story...a lot, and I'm so happy when and after I finished reading it! It's so fun! Anyway, yeah, you really converted me to this pairing. For some reason, I've never really shipped Harry/Ron, but this story really made me like this couple!
tigerlily89 chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
Now that priest from The Princess Bride keeps popping into my head... Was it intentional on your part to quote him in the title, or were you just being cute?
Sammiieeoo chapter 32 . 4/5/2013
Awesome haha
TheLadyJaye chapter 32 . 1/16/2013
I love your writing style so darn much! Omg, loved this story. It brought me to tears and had me cackling with laughter! The last part? Just freaking PRICELESS!
DammitJim chapter 32 . 1/10/2012
Absolutely adorable!
Voidwalking chapter 32 . 11/5/2011
I liked this story. I was worried at first, because it briefly looked like one of those 'Harry's daughter as self-insert' stories, but you shut that possibility down fast and hard (a wise decision, I think). I was particularly fond of the relationships in the trio and how even after ten years of absence, they're still so close they can all go sleep in the same bed without a second thought. Well done.
kasssumi chapter 32 . 7/6/2011
Nice story. And I really like that little Rose!