Reviews for The Children of Six
hiram calderon chapter 16 . 9/13/2012
this shit was fucking epic daeg so fucking tight i fucking loved this fucking shit man so fucking awesome i fucking love you man fuuuuuuck shit fuck love this shit mainn fuck,
braindamage-1990 chapter 16 . 5/3/2008
AH! Finally done!

I liked it a lot and if I'm not mistaken there is another sequel, isn't there?
braindamage-1990 chapter 12 . 5/3/2008
What a mean trick! O_O
braindamage-1990 chapter 11 . 5/3/2008
O hoo... wow. Really good. I like Janice. *giggle*

Okay, I wonder what comes next. _ Need to read on.
braindamage-1990 chapter 10 . 5/3/2008
OREOS! Muahahahaha! I think every author who read the Boy Genius Comics somehow brings that joke and it gets more hilarious every time. D

The vacuum idea is great.
braindamage-1990 chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
Another dramatic past. _ hehe I still like it. The short chapters are great that way I don't have to read that much to finally read something about Austin and May again. *giggle* Although the New Sinister Six are really interesting.
braindamage-1990 chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
The suspense!

Wow, her background is really freaky!
braindamage-1990 chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
Ui...she's up to something. *giggle*
braindamage-1990 chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
Wow this is going pretty fast. I'd have liked it to be a bit slower. For instance I'd actually liked to read the scene when Peter teaches Austin. Don't know why, although I'm able to imagine it pretty good.

And maybe a line or something that shows that a new scene begins would help too. I got confused the first few lines of a new scene till I realized it was a new scene.
braindamage-1990 chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Muahaha! I like it!

*goes on to read the next chapter*
braindamage-1990 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Yes, finally found time to read another story from you. XD

I like it so far. _

Gonna read more later.
GuesssWho chapter 14 . 1/28/2007
“He’s just got bad hair, a long green trench coat, sunglasses, the initials of O. O., the nickname of an underwater mollusk, and he bent my ear off the whole ride telling me that Alfred Molina did a crappy job portraying him in the movie!”

LOL!

Although Molina was actually pretty good, but . . .
GuesssWho chapter 13 . 12/9/2006
Hm . . . didn't I see that scene somewhere? LOL
Emerald Dragon Rider chapter 16 . 6/15/2005
Great story! On my way to read the seqeul right now!
PsychoSpiff chapter 16 . 4/8/2005
I have many difersifying intrests. One of them being Comics. I collect two different SpiderMan comics and frequent this section often. However I rarely find something I like. I don't know why. I guess I'm just a harsh critic.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »