Reviews for Hell and High Water
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
wonderful
Nightshadow913 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
...All right, well I was about to say (type, actually) that I love this story, but then I realized that favoriting it already implies that, and now I don't know what to say at the beginning of this review, which I'm only really leaving because I wanted to say that this is the only story I've read that makes Hermione/Ron a realistic ship, and I still can't believe I think that's a good thing. So, yeah-great story.
bookworm1256 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Awwwwwwwwwww! I love this so much! You have no idea! This is beautiful! And exactly what their relationship is like! Ohmygosh! I can't even express in words how awesome this is! :D
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
dep.
Queen of the Badgers chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I really like this.

In fact, I can't think of a single negative comment I could make about it.

It's written simply but expresses the relationship between Ron, Hermione and Harry so well. Not entirely sure how I came across this, because I haven't been on fanfiction for months now... but somehow I came back for a bit, found and read this and, well, it's lovely!

*applauds*

Well written!

~QoB
WutevaChica chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
::APPLAUSE::

I'm going through a stage of sorts, when I keep reading your fics. And they're GOOD! so ::cheering and whooping:: Opalish has done it again!

!W00T!

Sierra
Zariel chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
wonderful. but your stories always are. Love it. can't say anything more

KEEP WRITING!
Miri Tiazan chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Nicely done. I keep trying to decide how I feel about it, which gives you points for being thought-provoking. So far all I've decided is that it's good.
RT chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
bittersweet, I'm glad Harry has such good friends
callmejoe06 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
i like it ( sorry to emo to write anything else)
padfoot chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
ba da ba ba ba.. im lovin it.
NoAlias chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
This was a nice little piece. It wasn't melodramatic, but more matter of fact. I liked that.
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Very nicely written! I enjoyed that very much!
Nearly Perfect chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
I really like how you don't mention Voldemort's gone until the end. So many times there are people who set it up as, "well, Harry did it and he might be dying, he's had such a hard life..."

This is really good, along with your other writings that i've been working my way through.

props.