Reviews for The Kazama Mishima Connections 3
tekkenlover17 chapter 32 . 7/6
What an awesome story! This was great keep it up;)
gtav chapter 14 . 7/2
Hello, one of my best stories, my second times reading this, kinda miss good Tekken fics like this.
RenegadeZabuzaMomochi chapter 32 . 12/15/2014
I wonder if you're going to continue this saga.
Frankie chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This fanfic is more interesting than the original Tekken storyline. That's just pitiful, NAMCO!
Claire chapter 32 . 5/16/2014
I hate myself for just discovering this fic now! This is awesome and you made it believable chronogically! You must have thought a lot about the plot flow :)
And thank you sooo much for bringing Jun and Kazuya together! I am satisfied to know that there is a universe where they can finally be reunited :')
You should make another one! Or maybe an AU! All hail JunKazuya *-*
Jackie chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This is the most drama story that I have ever seen, this is how the tekken story should have been ps I also love your another stories
Secret chapter 32 . 12/21/2013
But I have to admit there were times when I flung myself back and made strange noises that show "OMG WHATWHATWHAT" and urgh, I deeply urge namco to make a small film of this :) it's too fucking brilliant. I want to know more! hahahaha. Also, in the small part where Heihachi went to his grandchildren hovering above the ground, I had high expectations that, that was kazuya and jun. The entire time since their "death" was I saying "Psht they can't be dead, they're going to make a re-appearance :D"
Secret chapter 32 . 12/21/2013
Ugh i fucking enjoyed reading all your tekken fan-fics! Please make some more D: it's been 8 years, pleaseeee :) I literally stayed till 5 reading your fan-fic and read this trilogy the entire day without leaving my bedroom! hahahaha I love your stories :) please continue hahahaha I would love to hear from you again
Jade-chan21 chapter 32 . 11/30/2012
What an awesome story!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/25/2012
amazing story from the biginning to the end you have a grate imageination i look forward to reading some of your other fictions bye bye
JinxKatKazama chapter 32 . 11/3/2012
Wow, that is so sad ...but I'm glad it all worked out, keep writing :)
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 32 . 8/7/2012
Will there be a sequel? I'd love to see what happens next. Now that Lars has been identified as part of the family, you could include him and/or Alisa in the series.
Duchess K chapter 32 . 6/24/2012
AWW... I WANNA KNOW MORE :)))) it made me cry!
FiePige chapter 32 . 3/15/2012
Just finished the last chapter!

That was just an amazing story! so touching and sad sometimes...

Please make more! you cant stop here, I need more XD _
Underclass Kid chapter 32 . 12/16/2011
Shit.. Shit!

I can't belive this! Why? After all your story, it has to end. Well, everything comes to an end but.. Shit. I don't know what to say. Damn! This story is so damn good. Even after I read I over and over again, I can't be bored of it!

Please, please make a sequel, something?

Well.. At least if I know my hope's all just in vain.. Well.. Thank you for this story. Thank you for all your effort in writting. Thank you thank you. I can't thank you enough. Really. I promise man, if I can get you fanfic award, I'll get it for you for sure.

Geez. I really love it

Thank you. I really really to see you next time. Next story.

More jun kazuya maybe? :)