Reviews for A Reason
guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Lol this was good, a few mistakes so i suggest a beta but i liked this. Thanks for sharing. :)
xBrokenRecordx chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This was great!
maravelous chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Some issues with past and present tense, I know that's a common mistake though. And honestly, who cares when it was so beautiful?

Really. You always find these fics about what Shikamaru thinks about Temari, how Temari changes Shikamaru, but rarely do you get anything about Shikamaru changing Temari's mind and what Temari thinks about Shikamaru. I think you've covered almost every aspect of their relationship (which is on the borderline of cannon), if possible.

And the last scene was, well, adorable. Great way to wrap it up.

Keep up the great work, this is definitely a favorite of mine! :D
Temamaru chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
hey, I liked your story. Well done. It wasn't just some stupid fluff and I liked it and the end was perfect!
rookie chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
i luv this fic.. it's totally awesome! i hope you write more shikatema fics in the future :)
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
lolz she just stopped thinking XD
lilika808 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
good story , i like it ! you wrote very good all of your story
wingedauthoress14 chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
beautifully written. gr8 fic! :)
Shiki-chan chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Yes, thats right Tema-chan, don't think, it's gonna be just fine! And you can enjoy the moment too!

I loved it. It was really something, the way she would eventually stop thinking excuses. I think i like it the best that way.

You rock.

14 stars outta 10.
jibus chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
one word : awesome.
minoko-chan chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
OMG that was awsome! Shikamaru and Temari is defiently the best pairing! and your writing skills are awsome! Good job!
Devil of hope and dreams chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
not bad...
F.I.R chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
haha aw cute story Temari Shika r meant for each other
False-Image chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
This story was sweet. ShikaTemari is my favourite couple!
Kara chapter 1 . 9/24/2005