Reviews for Picture Perfect
Crystia chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Haha...I love Mokuba in this story.

As for the story... Fast paced, definitely. Adorable, certainly. Enjoyable? Of couse.

Anyway, overall, it's a unique plot and it's a fun, light read.

Thanks for posting!
-Darkelf
tk04 chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
I like it. Sadly it have to end this way. I want more. Or
Well thank you for sharing
Ruby of Raven chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
Ha! I loved it! Funny and sexy just like all fanfics should be. At least, in my mind. :P
KeiMaxwell chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Haha, love when Mokuba is such an imp. :,D Like the feel of this story, very nice.
ShounenAiFangirl15 chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
That no good little bastard... What is Jou going to do with him... -sigh- oh well he's on his own. But this was an amazing fanfic I thoroughly enjoyed this it was very funny :)
Leviphiliac chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
Finally, a funny and well written Yu-Gi-Oh fanfiction. I've been browsing the Kaiba x Joey section (from the ending, for some reason I completely forgot) for about a week and could only save a couple of stories so far. Honestly, it's pretty difficult to find a decent one, and when I do I make sure to review to show my appreciation.

I loved the jokes, it kinda inspired me to write a sequel to my own story.
dancing elf chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
fun
AyaKagami chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
Oh my god. You have one awesome sense of humor. This was one of the funniest fan fics I have read, in a loooooooooooooooong time.

Loved it.
kawa-kiree chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
this story was soo funny! it's on my list of things to do to call someone an imp now. :D also, we're reading Othello RIGHT NOW in my English class and I -completely- spazzed out like "AHH, I READ THAT LINE -TODAY-."

I feel bad that I don't care that neither Anzu nor Honda were in this. :P
dragonphoenixdemon chapter 6 . 3/6/2010
:DD aww so cute~ I could totally see this happening.

it was really creative though - the idea of jou going to art school? :D It suits him. :33 good job~~!
AlchemistLynn chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
Loved it! there were so many great parts. You have a way with words! _
sherabo chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
nice
chocolatelover1 chapter 6 . 10/8/2009
Lol Wow!

Nice Mokuba lol _
k-chan chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
haha... I loved that ending. XD

Nice. I kinda like how ya took Jou outta dueling. Kaiba/Jou only seems to work for me when they're taken out of the whole dueling thing. And yes, they would be very dysfunctional XD

Thanks for a fun story. 3
Deathless Wraith chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
This story was hilarious! I loved that Jou became this impressive non-duelist, and his reaction to Kaiba's irritating-ness was hilarious. I really enjoyed it. :)