Reviews for Falling For Battousai
Shadowed Secretz chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I read this story for the first time many years ago, and it was so good and unique piece that I started looking for it again, and finally I found it! I do hope you write a sequal, I don't think you have to worry about people losing interest, what you have created here is a beautifull piece of writing that is hard to forget. And I believe many would read Falling for Battousai again to brush up on the story. You have a great writing style and know how to keep us pining for more! I will be looking for the sequal! :D
krzyktty chapter 22 . 1/11/2013
I loved your story! Good writing and a great plot. I hope that the baby really is Kenshin's. At that stage, it is pretty hard for the doctors to tell exactly when conception was, especially only one week apart.
Mararsi chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Okay I'm intrigued but there is no way that the FBI would breach the safehouse of one of the most wanted men in the world with just 4 agents. The heck? There should be a whole team, and to keep the story the way you want just let them get beat up immediately or split off on their own or something. And, why didn't a single bad-guy talk or shout or anything? I feel like I just entered the twilight zone or something.
Cupcake Janey chapter 22 . 9/21/2012
OMG! I loooooooooved your ff! I mean... WOOOOOW! I want to read the sequel! Please! What's the name?! I loved it! Really! :DDD
Lady Sayo chapter 20 . 9/26/2010
please update soon.
Lady Sayo chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Your story is update soon.i want to see the sequel.
sheepeater chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Wow, loving this so far. The whole concept is something unique and creative. I /have/ to keep reading! Meet you at chapter two. ;D

Sora(:
Evilsister95 chapter 12 . 4/2/2010
awesommee!
doomgirl chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
awsome
Sele de la Luna chapter 22 . 1/29/2010
-Hi!

Wow! i really enoyed reading this fic, really! So...

SEQUEL! PLEASE...

i already voted " Hell yeah" so...please?

See you soo!

Sele

PS Shintas baby...come on! That was amazin... i saw it comming! But you really surised me... i really loved this fic!

Thank you for writing it!
SRAS9 chapter 22 . 11/4/2009
This story was really good! But some things Kaoru does in these last chapters are very out of character: for example, she would never wished Shinta's death even though for an easy escape! And she would tell Kenshin, she is a honest person. This is your second story where one of them is living a lie, just like possessed, only in the latter it was Battousai who lie to Kaoru to make her happy.

I liked your Enishi, he is a very honourable man in here! I really loved the way you portraied him!

I'm really curious to know how the sequel will turn out to be...?

Good work!
Maresia Eterna not logged in chapter 22 . 8/28/2009
You know, I just finished this story (I read all the chapters in a row), and I must say I absolutely loved it! Also, I saw your poll, and my answer: hell yeah! I want a sequel!

Before I read the last chapter, I had the feeling Shinta would try to escape from prison, and since you added Shishio... That not to mention Kaoru, Kenshin and the baby! I mean, please, please, please!

I didn't read this story at work (yes, I'm a very bad example lolol) only to find out you're not going to write a sequel. Please, write it (puppy eyes).

Once I manage to log in, I'll add this story to my favorites. You can bet on that!

Good luck with your writing!

Maresia Eterna
Seravia chapter 21 . 5/6/2008
Thank you! I'm so glad it's Kenshin that Kaoru's with and not Shinta! But, I can't help but feel bad ofr Shinta.
Seravia chapter 18 . 5/6/2008
Please tell me that Kenshin was the one with Kaoru, and even if Shinta has feelings for KAoru, it's Kenshin and KAoru that end up together! It couldn't really have been Shinta with Kaoru, under the mistletoe and everyhting, could it?

RHRF
Seravia chapter 15 . 5/6/2008
Oh, the irony. How much the scar is cut like in the manga, yet not. Shinta makes the first cut, and Tomoe completes it. And I thought I would actually escape the ineveitable TomoexKenshin pairing and Tomoe death in this fic. Darn! I was hoping for Kaoru to be the only one.