Reviews for Falling For Battousai
kaoru182003 chapter 22 . 3/27
I really enjoyed your story. You had a very good flow and details throughout the story. Although i am curious if you ever did the sequel? If you didn't I'm a little disappointed. I am so curious what was going to happen. Either way good job I was very entertained and engrossed in the story.
kenkaofan chapter 22 . 6/26/2014
what is the sequel title from this storryy?
oh my god, i think this story starting to be more complicated
i thought kenshin would be love happly with kaoru (never think kaoru would be pregnant with shinta child *hiks*)
Shadowed Secretz chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I read this story for the first time many years ago, and it was so good and unique piece that I started looking for it again, and finally I found it! I do hope you write a sequal, I don't think you have to worry about people losing interest, what you have created here is a beautifull piece of writing that is hard to forget. And I believe many would read Falling for Battousai again to brush up on the story. You have a great writing style and know how to keep us pining for more! I will be looking for the sequal! :D
krzyktty chapter 22 . 1/11/2013
I loved your story! Good writing and a great plot. I hope that the baby really is Kenshin's. At that stage, it is pretty hard for the doctors to tell exactly when conception was, especially only one week apart.
Mararsi chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Okay I'm intrigued but there is no way that the FBI would breach the safehouse of one of the most wanted men in the world with just 4 agents. The heck? There should be a whole team, and to keep the story the way you want just let them get beat up immediately or split off on their own or something. And, why didn't a single bad-guy talk or shout or anything? I feel like I just entered the twilight zone or something.
Jo Sevi chapter 22 . 9/21/2012
OMG! I loooooooooved your ff! I mean... WOOOOOW! I want to read the sequel! Please! What's the name?! I loved it! Really! :DDD
Lady Sayo chapter 20 . 9/26/2010
please update soon.
Lady Sayo chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Your story is update soon.i want to see the sequel.
young dawn chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Wow, loving this so far. The whole concept is something unique and creative. I /have/ to keep reading! Meet you at chapter two. ;D

Evilsister95 chapter 12 . 4/2/2010
doomgirl chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
Sele de la Luna chapter 22 . 1/29/2010

Wow! i really enoyed reading this fic, really! So...

i already voted " Hell yeah" so...please?

See you soo!

PS Shintas baby...come on! That was amazin... i saw it comming! But you really surised me... i really loved this fic!

Thank you for writing it!
SRAS9 chapter 22 . 11/4/2009
This story was really good! But some things Kaoru does in these last chapters are very out of character: for example, she would never wished Shinta's death even though for an easy escape! And she would tell Kenshin, she is a honest person. This is your second story where one of them is living a lie, just like possessed, only in the latter it was Battousai who lie to Kaoru to make her happy.

I liked your Enishi, he is a very honourable man in here! I really loved the way you portraied him!

I'm really curious to know how the sequel will turn out to be...?

Good work!
Maresia Eterna not logged in chapter 22 . 8/28/2009
You know, I just finished this story (I read all the chapters in a row), and I must say I absolutely loved it! Also, I saw your poll, and my answer: hell yeah! I want a sequel!

Before I read the last chapter, I had the feeling Shinta would try to escape from prison, and since you added Shishio... That not to mention Kaoru, Kenshin and the baby! I mean, please, please, please!

I didn't read this story at work (yes, I'm a very bad example lolol) only to find out you're not going to write a sequel. Please, write it (puppy eyes).

Once I manage to log in, I'll add this story to my favorites. You can bet on that!

Good luck with your writing!

Maresia Eterna
Seravia chapter 21 . 5/6/2008
Thank you! I'm so glad it's Kenshin that Kaoru's with and not Shinta! But, I can't help but feel bad ofr Shinta.