Reviews for Falling For Battousai
Ceres Ryu chapter 22 . 7/10
Realmente disfrute la historia, y espero con ansias parte, se que sera emocional e interesante, la verdad no me esperaba con ese gran acontecimiento... Gracias hacerme padar un buen momento.
Lady Lucilla chapter 22 . 6/30
My favorite the best story i have ever read for Rurouni kenshin. Please write a sequel.
Pinay Tiger chapter 22 . 5/31
WOW! LOL! I don't know what to say after reading the last few chapters. I am kind of upset that Kaoru slept with the WRONG twin LOL. I am also upset that Kenshin was kind of a wuss in this story and did not stand up to fight for Kaoru much more passionately. You did set your self up for a good sequel, too bad you have not written one. I really liked the majority of the story until the last 1/5th of the fic. The introduction of Sano and Kaoru as FBI agents in the beginning was awesome, and I was really drawn to the story. You really had my attention when I found out about Kenshin's twin. Things just went downhill for me the last 4 chapters or so. Overall, it was a great story!
Forgotten Lost Ancient chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
I love it, I love it so much I wanna just want to say fuck it and read this until it's 4 am dammit
kenkao4ever chapter 22 . 3/24/2016
Great story! Too bad you didn't write the sequel huhu
kaoru182003 chapter 22 . 3/27/2015
I really enjoyed your story. You had a very good flow and details throughout the story. Although i am curious if you ever did the sequel? If you didn't I'm a little disappointed. I am so curious what was going to happen. Either way good job I was very entertained and engrossed in the story.
kenkaofan chapter 22 . 6/26/2014
what is the sequel title from this storryy?
oh my god, i think this story starting to be more complicated
i thought kenshin would be love happly with kaoru (never think kaoru would be pregnant with shinta child *hiks*)
Shadowed Secretz chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I read this story for the first time many years ago, and it was so good and unique piece that I started looking for it again, and finally I found it! I do hope you write a sequal, I don't think you have to worry about people losing interest, what you have created here is a beautifull piece of writing that is hard to forget. And I believe many would read Falling for Battousai again to brush up on the story. You have a great writing style and know how to keep us pining for more! I will be looking for the sequal! :D
krzyktty chapter 22 . 1/11/2013
I loved your story! Good writing and a great plot. I hope that the baby really is Kenshin's. At that stage, it is pretty hard for the doctors to tell exactly when conception was, especially only one week apart.
Mararsi chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Okay I'm intrigued but there is no way that the FBI would breach the safehouse of one of the most wanted men in the world with just 4 agents. The heck? There should be a whole team, and to keep the story the way you want just let them get beat up immediately or split off on their own or something. And, why didn't a single bad-guy talk or shout or anything? I feel like I just entered the twilight zone or something.
Jo Sevi chapter 22 . 9/21/2012
OMG! I loooooooooved your ff! I mean... WOOOOOW! I want to read the sequel! Please! What's the name?! I loved it! Really! :DDD
Lady Sayo chapter 20 . 9/26/2010
please update soon.
Lady Sayo chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Your story is update soon.i want to see the sequel.
great gospel chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Wow, loving this so far. The whole concept is something unique and creative. I /have/ to keep reading! Meet you at chapter two. ;D

Sora(: