Reviews for Coda: SoTalk
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Ray Ray Tiliribob chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
These Coda series are really good! And, the title of this episode is So... Good Talk
Chaosti chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Logan hobbling around with his pants around his ankles? I love it! Can't wait for your take on Pulp Friction. I'm so psyched! BTW, what does Coda stand for?
blueyed18 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
:D It made me giddy too! Great coda, yet again!
Aquarius Angel chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I am loving your little codes! I'm always left wanting more after watching my weekly fix of GG, and then I look forward to your little codes to held left some of the wanting. I did however wish that you did a L/L pairing, but Logan/Rory was awesome too!
Kimmers chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Love this so much brillant right up, Please write another fic soon
screaming truth chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
You were close, it's "So...Good Talk." Anyways, cute story.

LP
smile1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Hey,

This was kinda angsty and that's what I liked about it, especially the very last line of the chapter; it's nice to see Rory keeping her head up for once and maybe Logan can be the one chasing her for once.

Bye, smile :-)
Lovelock79 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I loved last nights episode too! I taped it so I think I hit rewind on the good parts at least a million times. :-) I can't wait for next weeks show or for your new story.
Nee chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
wonderful as always! I just finished reading Coda: Jews... when I saw this one. I love these little bits from each ep, I can totally picture it.

Last night Ep was called So...Good Talk (like lorelai's line)

Anyway great as always and I can't wait to see what you do with next weeks!
crissy chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
you are so quick. iliked this. its alot like i imagined it would be if they told us. except maybe a little more sappiness to acknowledge rory's talk with lorelai. you can check ep titles and info and stuff on

its a great website.