Reviews for The Next World
This is one of the best fan fictions I've ever read thxs so so so so much for writing it!
Ashley lee chapter 21 . 4/30
Chapters could be longer
WiseGirlGeek chapter 21 . 4/4
luv this fic!
WiseGirlGeek chapter 21 . 4/4
wonderful story, I loved it! you are a great author and have some awesome potential!
WiseGirlGeek chapter 8 . 4/4
I actually liked this chapter more than all the others...
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
Excerpt from this chapter:
"that the girl had eyes exactly like Harry's"

Do you know how incredibly stupid that line is? "No need to preform a blood test doctor! Those are my eyes! That's enough proof"
MMax chapter 21 . 9/3/2014
great story...although I thought Peter walked away from Snape after the offer and never joined the DE. maybe they should have tried harder earlier but if Peter was too scared or tried to defect, he had to be arrested.

I was hoping that James, Remus, etc would stop pranking Snape so Snape would not be as bitter to Harry. but maybe that is in the sequel.
MMax chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
I just that in your commentary in chapter Nine that english is not your first language. Well, It is still well written and easy to understand. Great job. I noticed that you completed it in its entirety.

I am hoping that no bad butterfly effect will happen. Will James decide soon to be more civil and stop pranking Snape. If James and Lily still have to 'die', he would not want the younger Snape to be bitter at Harry.
Fh12321 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This is the first James/Lily story I read, kind of wanted to see what I think of shipping them. Normally I ship Harry/Ginny and only Harry/Ginny but I figured I should at leased try to get away from them. And then this story shipped H/G too and that proposal was amazing and Ginny was so heartbroken it made me cry and I can't do this! I had to stop reading at Harry's death and go read a bunch of super fluffy H/G oneshots. I'll probably finish this story, but I think I'll stick with H/G from now on.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
You should have harry show his parents and the DA his memories
Mia chapter 13 . 9/4/2013
I can't read this anymore. This is a Lily and James fic, yet your centering it around Harry. Its also just very tiring to read with something bad happening practically every chapter.

It sounded like a good idea, but as you kept writing it seemed as if you just wanted to make it dramatic.
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
Love this.
Shanaia-on -Wings -of-Freedom chapter 21 . 10/3/2012
WOW ..i just don't know what else to say!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
I really like this story but your punctuation & spelling could be better.
rocky4eva chapter 21 . 7/28/2012
this was a really good story! i loved reading it and i couldn't put it down once i started!