Reviews for The Next World
MMax chapter 21 . 9/3/2014
great story...although I thought Peter walked away from Snape after the offer and never joined the DE. maybe they should have tried harder earlier but if Peter was too scared or tried to defect, he had to be arrested.

I was hoping that James, Remus, etc would stop pranking Snape so Snape would not be as bitter to Harry. but maybe that is in the sequel.
MMax chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
I just that in your commentary in chapter Nine that english is not your first language. Well, It is still well written and easy to understand. Great job. I noticed that you completed it in its entirety.

I am hoping that no bad butterfly effect will happen. Will James decide soon to be more civil and stop pranking Snape. If James and Lily still have to 'die', he would not want the younger Snape to be bitter at Harry.
Fh12321 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This is the first James/Lily story I read, kind of wanted to see what I think of shipping them. Normally I ship Harry/Ginny and only Harry/Ginny but I figured I should at leased try to get away from them. And then this story shipped H/G too and that proposal was amazing and Ginny was so heartbroken it made me cry and I can't do this! I had to stop reading at Harry's death and go read a bunch of super fluffy H/G oneshots. I'll probably finish this story, but I think I'll stick with H/G from now on.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
You should have harry show his parents and the DA his memories
Mia chapter 13 . 9/4/2013
I can't read this anymore. This is a Lily and James fic, yet your centering it around Harry. Its also just very tiring to read with something bad happening practically every chapter.

It sounded like a good idea, but as you kept writing it seemed as if you just wanted to make it dramatic.
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
Love this.
Shanaia-on -Wings -of-Freedom chapter 21 . 10/3/2012
WOW ..i just don't know what else to say!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
I really like this story but your punctuation & spelling could be better.
rocky4eva chapter 21 . 7/28/2012
this was a really good story! i loved reading it and i couldn't put it down once i started!
Zzzazzz chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
Awwwww, Snapes still in love with Lily, so he called on Hermione!
redshoes chapter 21 . 4/6/2011
hey,

i relly liked your story, especially the beginning and the end! :)

you can write very good, and it was so great that if I was in scool, i want to go home because i want to read farther!

but i was wondering where, can i find the sequal? i wont to see how Harry's new life is, and i now it all ready now, the story will be super.

thanks that you made this

ps: sorry that my language isn't that great, i'm learning it at scool (belgium)
sti chapter 21 . 1/15/2010
Awesome. Love love love it!
Angie chapter 21 . 12/23/2009
That was an amazing story!
gabbygirl89 chapter 21 . 9/12/2009
Great story. It was amazing. Later.

gw
THE WORINDLVE chapter 15 . 9/1/2009
Meh...*pouts* Pwease bwing Hawwy back to wife? Pwease?

*Me lovez storie! :DD *pouts again* BRING HAWWY BACK! lol*