Reviews for War of the Ancient World - Flame of Recca After War
julius uy chapter 16 . 10/1/2012
Tomorrow's Children is now under way... :) Hope you enjoy it :)
julius uy chapter 17 . 9/2/2011
Thanks Kuro for being very encouraging all the way.

Let's see... I have a shadowy idea at the back of my head but since I won't be putting it into writing anytime soon, it might be something different in comparison to the information I can give you today.

Should I continue Tomorrow's Children, what I'll be sure about is that Neon will play a significant role in the fic. The title has something to do with her *hint* manga volume 17 *hint*

Recca and the other remaining Hokage will also have their own share of limelight that War of the Ancient World fails to give them.

The little girl at the ending of the fic is not Recca's daughter though... sooooo... that'll be something interesting to discover.

At least one madougu will make its appearance as well.

The plot for Tomorrow's Children is certainly a lot better than War of the Ancient World. If I write it down, it will come with many life lessons one cannot learn in school and work.

I guess I said too much. :) Thanks Kuro!
Kurocyq chapter 17 . 8/25/2011
Yay, you complete it! \( )/ The ending is great but still sad. Kaoru, rest in peace ( scratch that, he's already in heaven). I'm glad Kurei also ended up in heaven, too. He is such a great character but somehow his life is full of bad luck. Anyway, about Tomorrow's Children , is it featuring the children from some of the Flame of Recca's characters in the future? Because from the way you say/write the epilogue, I assumed that the parents will be Recca and Yanagi, and the daughter they have seemed to have inherited her father's flame, making her the eleven flame dragon/master. (nevermind that's just my assumption) All in all, this is a great fic and I'm really glad you complete it! If you decided to write about Tomorrow's Children, I'm sure it will be as great as this fic, or better!
julius uy chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
Raiha's mother :D

I thought the choice of words I used are self-evident... hahaha :-) Thanks Kuro :)
Kurocyq chapter 15 . 7/21/2011
Curse you, Koran Mori...(sorry, a little overdramatic) Anyway, thumbs up for another great fic! And I definetely looking forward to the next fight! Oh, one question. Who was the woman with the oboro?
julius uy chapter 15 . 7/18/2011
thank you so much Kuro...

I can't believe I would see the day that I complete this fic. I'm glad you liked the surprise. I hope that the next few chapters will also be enjoyable for you :)
Kurocyq chapter 14 . 7/7/2011
Woohoo! The fight between Kaoru and 'Kurei' ( I don't know what to call him since he has Kouran Mori's face.) was very interesting. Well, i imagined it all in my mind. The end really surprised me! Kouran Mori, I thought the dude was dead for good O.O, goes to show that evil don't died easily. The plot really thickens. I wonder how it's going to end. And I agree, that the anime should have a remake and they should sticked to the manga and finished it till the end. Anyway, awesome fic and keep up the good work. :)
julius uy chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
Thanks Kuro, you are very kind. :) I'm about half done with the next chapter. But this week is quite busy for me. I hope I can get it done. If not, it'll be out next week. I am really glad that you liked it :)
Kurocyq chapter 12 . 6/26/2011
I really like your story. And I really wish you could continue it until the very end. I would like to know how this story will ends. So please, pretty please don't discontinued it.
julius uy chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Thank you for your kind words. :)

I get really motivated with reviews, no matter how simple. I will certainly try my best to make the next chapter more exciting. I hope to publish it within the week... Thanks for supporting my work. :)
Shirayuki Sayura chapter 11 . 6/17/2011
OMG! This fic is so interesing, I'm too eager to know what happen next

Update soon
julius uy chapter 9 . 1/3/2011
haha thanks.

Yea I really wish I could update sooner. It encourages me if someone reviews this fic (at least I know someone's reading haha).

I guess the more people review, or if you simply just drop a note to encourage or anything, it'll really be a great motivating factor for me to keep writing.

I will keep on trying my best so that you can enjoy the fic.

Thanks for your kind words :)
Kurocyq chapter 9 . 12/28/2010
Awesome, I wonder what'll happenend next. I'm glad u're still update this fic. But pls I beg u update asap.
julius uy chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
Hi Yanagi,

Thank you very much for your review. I really hope I could begin writing about the present day characters. The present day characters will get their much deserved limelight in Firestorm: Tomorrow's Children. It will certainly be exciting, and I think it will be the most moving arc of the fanfic series. Thank you also for your honest feedback on the things you don't like. I'll certainly try my best and improve on it.

Cheers
Yanagi chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
This is a very good fanfiction so far, but the only things lacking are the present day characters, you said this would be about there lives as well, and i have been waiting all this time to hear about them and nothing has happened with them. Also, the way you portray Kurei isn't correct, Kurei would never have succumbed so easily like he did in this story, and he would have never sacrificed himself fully for someone else, not even Kaoru. I know that you are trying to continue with the story, but honestly, we all knew that Koaru and Kurei's lives were going to be difficult, but this is not how Nobuyuki Anzai would have portrayed it. It's not true to the characters or the story. The fight with the present day characters is over and Hokage has eneded in the present time, all o ftheir weapons are gone and they are going to live a normal life, they cannot be included in battle again. Theere duties are fullfilled. What i would have liked to see is just a continued fanfic about the happy lives of our favourite characters and about yanagi becoming a childrens book author, her and recca getting married, fuko and domon dating, tokiya finding a girlfriend... :) etc. but the action in this story is incredible and this is very suspensful and it kept me on the edge of my seat! im really enjoying this so far and keep up the good work!