Reviews for No more
JackFrost23 chapter 10 . 1/23/2010
update soon please
RomieG chapter 10 . 1/8/2008
Any chance this story will get finished? I really like it, but as I re-read it, I was disapointed to see it hasn't been updated in a year and a half. Please let me know so I can take it off my favorite list if you aren't going to finish it.
VeltaIO chapter 10 . 7/29/2006
Looking forward to the next installment. Keep up the good work.
sarangel chapter 10 . 7/27/2006
This is most definitely one of the best stories I've read in a while. I'm so glad I found it. I'm loving all the twists, especially this last one. Your characterizations are spot-on, as well. I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapters. Please update soon.
Pat chapter 10 . 7/17/2006
Just come across the story think its looking great like the twists and turns so keep it coming. Thanks for sharing.
Leilina chapter 10 . 7/16/2006
O... Intriguing. ;-) Can't wait to find out who the snitch is and how they get Jack out of it.
pain in the mikta chapter 10 . 7/16/2006
Wow! Great suspense going on here!

I want more!

Post soon: pretty please?
sg1 huge fan chapter 10 . 7/16/2006
hi i just found this story, hope you are going to continue with it (and soon!), dont leave us hanging
DeniseM chapter 10 . 7/16/2006
I have just come across your great story and am hoping that it wont be to long before you are able to update again. Thank you for a great read.
anothersg1fan chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
have you given up on this story? i hope not cause this was one of my favorite all time storys and i really really hope you conitnue it. its been a year i think since u last updated and i still remember so it must've been good. please continus
Siler's Wench chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Heya, really loved this story, hope you still planning on finishing it! Please please please do, it's too good to be left. Have to know if they court martial Jack! Loved the relationship you established between him and Cassie! Fingers crossed for an update x
Kate McCaye chapter 3 . 6/14/2005
Loved the knock-knock jokes, those were fantastic! Especially Teal'c's "Chronos Who?" "Exactly."

I can SO see him saying that on the show, it's perfect!
RomieG chapter 3 . 6/13/2005
I know you want constructive criticism, but I am not an English major, nor am I a writer, I just know what I like, and I like this story. I'm sorry if that doesn't help you, but it's all I got. But I would like to read more, so when you get the feedback you want, could you see your way to updating, I'm eager to read what happens to Jack and Sam!
Cathain Nottingham chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
Okay, I never really minded Pete on the show but for some reason I'm hating him here! Great job with that!

Love from,

Cathain
Gracie O'Neill chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Hi Mu-san,

I truly enjoyed all 3 of your fanfics. They were fantastic. I have been a fan of Stargate for the past 2 years, and, in my opinion, you have a great understanding of the characters. I can actually imagine your stories play out, as I read them. I know that you have requested for the reviews to be useful, but I am afraid that I cannot criticize a thing.

I cannot wait for a continuation of No More. I really hope that you are working on the continuation... I am looking forward to seeing how you will deal with Pete. ;)

Anyway, thank you for sharing your creativity. I am looking forward to the future stories (and conclusion of No More!)

Gracie O'Neill