Reviews for The Lesser Evil
thexredxrose chapter 7 . 9/29/2011
Evil Drizzt.

thexredxrose chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
This is so good! I love it! I want THIS to be what actually happened to Drizzt, instead of what Salvatore wrote. This. Is. Awesome.

...if, in any of my older reviews, you see the name "Friday"...yeah, I meant "Drizzt". I'm reading/reviewing from my Droid and it's overabusing the autocorrect feature.
thexredxrose chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
Dude. This is awesome, I'm really loving this. Your writing is sooo close to Salvatore's, except far haven't gone into in-depth examinations of the minds and souls of all the other major characters besides Drizzt. Which was the only thing I didn't like about Salvatore's books :P

Excellent job.

Rebel Rose
thexredxrose chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
This is really good. I'm reading this because I'm craving Drizzt, but I'm at work and don't have my books with me. I read The Three Kings a long time ago and loved it, so I kind of trust you as an author :P ANYWAY. This story is really good; your writing style reminds me a lot of Salvatore. It's definitely satisfying my craving for Drizzt :P

And this chapter was brilliant. I think you portrayed the feelings in this chapter really well...I almost cried. And I don't cry over books :P anyway, great job, I'm excited to read more :)
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 13 . 4/9/2009
Loved this!

I wish more people would play around with the idea of a dark or grey Drizzt. Or at least the whole fact that he does have two personalities...

Ah, well, great story! Keep up the good work!
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 13 . 2/23/2007
I shall have many things to say if I listen to me, but I'm going to be brief, at least as much as possible. Your fiction transported me in another world from the beginning to the end, and I thank you sincerely for that. A prodigious journey in the heart of dreams, there were magic makes the adventure shine, indeed.

I liked everything, from the beginning to the end. And I would like to congratulate you on reaching this result. I would like, when I write, reaching such an excellent level of humour, aesthetics, beauty, tenderness, and savagery.

Drizzt's transformation is simply extraordinary, unexpected and strangely attractive. Goodbye desperate Mary-Sue longing to be the archetype of Goodness, welcome magnificient Nemesis of passions and desires !

I would particularly like to congratulate the meeting between the god and Drizzt. It is my impossible depraved side which liked the kiss and the indescribable relation where get involved hatred and love...

Well, I stop here my incomprehensible frenzies and babbles to everybody except me, and I thank you one more time for the dream you share inconsciously with me.

That was just great and wonderful.

Nuitari Aquarius

PS : Please pardon my bad English, I'm French after all...
Lizard chapter 13 . 1/20/2007
I enjoyed this story immensely. I really adored the idea of an evil Drizzt. By far, i have to say this is one of the best stories I've read. You are a very talented author and I really hope that you will continue writing such wonderful and captivating tales.
luma chapter 13 . 11/21/2006
i absolutly loved this story. im almost ashamed to say it actualy brought tears to my eyes in some parts. but i have to admit by the end you really feel like everyone was exactly where they were meant to be. i cant wait to read more
Iceheart Firesoul chapter 12 . 10/6/2006
Vhaeraun is a very interesting creature... and disturbingly reminiscent of Jarlaxle. He seems to mean well, though... the "Hunter" grows less and less like a mindless beast by the day, as Drizzt finally starts trying to fit into his own skin, regardless of the people who dislike its hue.
Iceheart Firesoul chapter 10 . 10/6/2006
Phht. Trust him to ruin the moment. They were being civil for more than a passing statement... and then Entreri got twitchy. :P
Iceheart Firesoul chapter 9 . 10/6/2006
*dances around with a huge grin* ZAKNAFEIN FIXED IT!

*rushes over and tries to hug Zak's ghost, falls through, and gives Onisyr a hug instead* That last scene was great. _ Good job. I love all three of these guys, and the fact that Drizzt seems to have bounced back somewhat is awesome... now they can all go find more trouble! )

Disclaimer: The excessive hyperactivity of the reviewer may be explained by the equally excessive amounts of sugar in the form of special dark chocolate that the reviewer has consumed. The spirit of these comments, however, remains unchanged. :)
Iceheart Firesoul chapter 8 . 10/6/2006
Drizzt is not allowed to die! He has to live to get over Cattie-brie and learn to be happy again, and not worry about what fools think of him... so why does he have an arrow in his stomach? .
Iceheart Firesoul chapter 7 . 10/5/2006
He's free from his penchant for torturous second guessing of himself, but he still needs a hug. He still has a way to go before he figures out where, if anywhere, he draws the line.

And I liked his hair better long! *sulk*
Iceheart Firesoul chapter 6 . 10/5/2006
Yes, fate does have a sense of humor. Although in this case, "fate" is named Lord Onisyr, whose tale of the fallen hero grows more compelling by the chapter. I've gotta see how Drizzt handles being un-saintly... and getting paid for it.
Ashen Triskel chapter 5 . 10/4/2006
No matter how much self-control he had shown over the years, no matter how much shit he swallowed from those bigots, the first time he loses his temper (not even enough to kill or maim, mind you) he gets exiled. .:)