Reviews for Little Man Being Erased
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Beautiful with a touch (or more) of insanity.
The Reality DumPer chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
That was awful. I always loathed the idea of siblings killing each other. :'(
Skyrere chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
e-e-ew... (shudders)
you are good!
waterlit chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
The symbolism you paint and the imagery all make me want to cry. It's so beautiful and all...
PisceanReve chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
wait is Sango kissing her little brother? That's just wrong, dude...

but the writing was good

though I think Sango likes Kagome...

it was...interesting
Temari778 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I love this pairing. :D It's so cute, I loved this fic.
Silindro chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
If you were anyone else then I would be horrified at some of the things I read that you call your own. But you are you and you know what to say to make us all love you just that little bit more with every word that you type.
Iggy - Essence of Angst chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Wpw. Holy shit, you are good.

Although I don't agree with the first few paragraphs. In the series, Sango has never shown contempt against Kagome, no matter how unfortunate her situation may be. Rather, she is grateful for Kagome's friendship.

Yeah, I know. This is your own little story, interpretation of Sango's anguish and hatred towards Kohaku's inner "imprisonment"; within his own mind. But that does not mean you can alter Sango's personality towards others. You should still stick with canon characteristics.

Of course there is the possibility of Sango having gone insane because she can't take it anymore, but still.

[He, staked to a tree, and she buried beneath the earth, breath slaked and blood stilled, and even though she moves still, she can't ever really come back.] One of the best sentences I have ever read about Sango not being able to let go of what happened to her.

She is alive. She walks and talks and breathes and laughs and smiles (if rarely) but there is a part of her that died when her village died. You got it, right on, and there is no way that it can be expressed better than what I have just seen.

[In her, there is a wound that cannot be mended.

Across her life, there is a bloody jagged edge, and it marks the boundary between when I was young and now I am this.] I think I love you. That is just so wonderfully an accurate truth, and I cannot express what I feel as I read that.

You seem to have mastered this character in an illogical and logical, darkened sense.

[Sinking down between the tiny little pieces of time, between the first death and the last, Sango waits for the end of waiting.] And dear Sango will always wait, because she knows it's the end and she does not want the end to occur. She knows it will destroy her, even though she is already destroyed.

The incest was slightly disturbing, but I think it gives a proper representation of her unwillingness to accept that Kohaku must leave. Forever.

Amazing job with this. You truly have a talent for words. Keep it up.
kokonutsu chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Your writing style is so...unique. I don't know what to say about this fic, except that i like it horribly.
mnemosynegreen chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
oh my god that was horrible. Wait wait wait I meant horrible in a good very sad way.
fallenangel7583 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
wow. that is really a perspective i never thought of. very well written and great internatlization of Sango's character. very well done!
Numisma chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
one of the few writers who actually take this pairing seriously, that you are.

so, so torturously beautiful, and haunting.
Rumdiculous chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
That was really beautiful in a twisted way.

My favorite line-"Too brittle, she will shatter."
Decidedly Odd chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Wow. THat was great. It was terrible and deep yet really moving. I love it.
JediK1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Though I don't agree with the whole incest thing, I think that you portrayed the tortured side of Sango's heart perfectly. I think that, if they both must die to ease their pain, that they should be together. Maybe not quite as you wrote them, though. But, every author must write it as they see it, and so I applaud you for going against convention and writing this dark, wonderful fic.