Reviews for Little Man Being Erased
JediK1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Though I don't agree with the whole incest thing, I think that you portrayed the tortured side of Sango's heart perfectly. I think that, if they both must die to ease their pain, that they should be together. Maybe not quite as you wrote them, though. But, every author must write it as they see it, and so I applaud you for going against convention and writing this dark, wonderful fic.
Sakura-chan79 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
That was...interesting. I've never read one like it. It was very powerful. You're a good author.
shadow of reality chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I love you, you sick twisted genius.
shadow-sorceress chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
that's er...ew
Okibi Usagi chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
T.T so SAD! T.T
sashlea chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
She has her end. I wonder what she will do now.
kogazgal chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
This one was of the worst fanfictions I have EVER read. What the HECK? Kohaku is Sango's BROTHER! FOR GOODNESS SAKES! _ Psycho! _ -sob-
Dark Echantress chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
The best fanfic ever! Somethings don't always need to be about the boy girl realtionship. and you presented that very well. The fact of Sango dealing with the death of Kohaku! What a great idea! Keep on writing!
Sharibet chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Wow. Exquisitely written, and powerful. I've often wondered how the horrible deaths of everyone she loved affected Sango.

Fabulous as always, Resmiranda. You do gorgeously horrible so very very well...sensuous prose with a vein of poison running through it.
Cinnie chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
OMFG this story... it has rocked me. Sango's animosity for Kagome- so fitting, somehow, and you made me cry (again) with "In her, there is a wound that cannot be mended.

Across her life, there is a bloody jagged edge, and it marks the boundary between when I was young and now I am this."

So could you, um, stop writing stuff that affects me so deeply? It's hell on the wallet, paying for all these tissues to mop my face.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2