Reviews for AIM High
ChaseRyans chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO PERFECT! Normally IM fics aren't that good, because the character's voices are wrong, but you were on point the entire way through! Excellent work!
dizzy78 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
OMG! This story was so cute and funny. I loved the screen names.
SailorMoonFanForever chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
OMGH! So cute! So adorable! It was also really funny! I loved the usernames lol. Especially Lana's and Whitney's LOL!
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
wicked loved it hope to see a sequel
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Oh my gosh, that was adorable. I love how at the end Clark was telling how he loved her and wanted to tell her his secret. So adorable!
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I loved it, loved it, loved it. Awesome story!
atomiccounty chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
awesome story.
Mandi96 chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
I liked it, a lot. It was very refreshing to read an AIM story where it's not littered with abbreviations and slang. Yay! You should write more AIM stories...
PadmeKenobi chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
OMG funny again! Loved it! The last part made me blanche from my happy mood. So he wants to tell her, eh? Hehe. I love these kinds of stories, they're so darn cute! Thanks once again, for the laughs you brought me! ;D
omgmyyouth chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
This is mt fav story ever!

Its soo cute!

I love the end
SeasonVelvet chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
The best.
ladytianaluthien chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Aw...that was so cute :). I think you captured the characters so well - and I almost died of eye-rolling when I saw Lana's screen name (a good thing). Thanks for sharing!
MakoRain chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
omg...there is joyness in the fluff! loving the chloe and clark love...it's in the air *twirls around with clark before handing back to chloe* ...*sigh*...they're just so cute together! *squeals*
Bluie Twilight Star chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
aw... so cute!
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Aw! I love it. I love how Pete was making those completely obvious comments abuot Chloe liking Clark.