Reviews for Diary of a wannabe king
Mandanza chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
I am now sure I will live for a couple of weeks longer! I haven't laughed this much in weeks! I have now tears in my eyes and can't stop smiling.
miriamne chapter 7 . 11/15/2007
very enjoyable! What was the final "list" count?
lotrelves chapter 7 . 4/10/2007
Are you going to write anymore?
Mark Solo chapter 7 . 10/27/2006
so funny please make more
grumpy123 chapter 7 . 9/27/2006
Ue, nightmares for Aragorn, first Frodo head and then Legolas's head. And his poor beard is gone, he will have to start on a new one.
Luiniliel chapter 7 . 9/18/2006
rofl. I have to absolutely love Aragorn's love for his beard. And his wanting to be king. And his death list. And him dying Legolas' hair.

Poor Legolas. I understand his anger. I just recently botched my hair by trying to dye somes streaks red, except the dye was uneven... and now my roots are "Little Mermaid" whore red and the rest of my hair is... burgandy?...

I plan to dye it back to its black glory in a few days...

I understand Aragorn's seperation anxiety. I give myself heart attacks every time I look in the mirror.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2006
Loved it:) It's really good, keep it up!
verystrangest chapter 7 . 9/18/2006
very funny. I love these diary comedys.
Shady Spiral chapter 6 . 8/28/2006
haha i love it
Luthy Lovett chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
XD This is awesome! Haha. I updated Hunger, by the way. XD
grumpy123 chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
Poor Aragorn, ice, snow, a burnt beard and some very annoying fellowship members.
Judy Greenleaf chapter 6 . 8/26/2006
Awesome chapter. I was hoping you'd update this story. I am loving it.

Judy greenleaf
iolah chapter 6 . 8/26/2006
Im still reading and it is still good, update soon?
Stranger chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
1 - You made Aragorn look like a FRUIT! I will HURT YOU! His MANLY BEARD will hurt you! (in fact...I have the distinct feeling you are JEALOUS of his MANLINESS!)

2 - you are jealous of Aragorn

3 - you are jealous of Aragorn

4 - you have issues with manly men and you are jealous of Aragorn

5 - you are jealous of Aragorn.

No, honestly, well done. That style of writing is hard to keep consistent, but you did - kudos! Besides, anything coming from you that ISN'T a tragedy is just about as awesome as it gets.
grumpy123 chapter 5 . 12/4/2005
great chapter, I liked that Aragorn will go on my deadly missions just to get kisses from Arwin.