Reviews for Healing, Living, Loving and Life
yvonnestrahovski chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
Well, I'm Australian, but I believe "bugger" is another word in the place if "dammit", or "fuck!" It is a word to say when shit won't exactly cut it.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
This is so awesome.
It's really great.
fiona gold chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
what happened to fleur for damns sake
did she like die in pregnancy as i dont see how she could have a baby if she was dead
alexa.dobrzynski chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This has to be one of my favorite stories!
Emily Rogers chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
1. Neville is married to Hanna Abott he teaches Herbolgy at Hogwarts and she is landlady at the Leakey cauldron.

2. Harry and ginny's kids are named Albus, Lily ,and James.

3. Ginny plays Quidditch for the Holyhead harpies later she writes about Quidditch for prophet and harry is a auror and lectures Defence Against the Dark arts.

4. Hedwig dies.

does not go to Hogwarts when Harry marries her.

6. Ginny does not have a sister.

does not have a son named Tyler

8. Bill is not a professor at Hogwarts.
THE WORINDLVE chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
Bugger is used to express annoyance. Like 'bollocks' or 'ruddy'. Lol.

I love this story!
THE WORINDLVE chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Oh! :D
FirePhoenix86 chapter 14 . 1/12/2009
Awe! Love it! *sigh* Love the triplets names, unique, yet not so much. and all B's! lol, great story! I love it!
FirePhoenix86 chapter 13 . 1/12/2009
this is so freaking cute and touching! I loved harry's reaction to little Ren. and fred fainting was fricken hilarious! and Erik exited to tease his poor uncle, but Fred would expect it. Loved this chapter!
FirePhoenix86 chapter 9 . 1/12/2009
Benjamin Sirius is such a CUTE name!OMG! i'm drowning in cuteness!
FirePhoenix86 chapter 7 . 1/12/2009
This Amulain thing is really cool, i can totally see Ginny like this. Poor Colin...first Denis, then Melissa's parents and his own child. No wonder he's been so despondent.
FirePhoenix86 chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
Oh, boy Ginny's preggers! I just know it! (actually i do know it, i've read it before, it's just fun to say it! lol)
Jimbocous chapter 14 . 5/12/2008
Really enjoyed both this and Garuda. Interesting twists, and (especially Garuda) a very well written pair of stories. Thanks!
Cheyenne Vanfossen chapter 14 . 1/16/2008
is there a sequel to this? please e-mail me to let me know.
Cheyenne Vanfossen chapter 14 . 1/16/2008