Reviews for Some Like It Fast
Angelfire246 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
this is hilarious.
vanillemilkshake chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Gawd!hiladious! poor marui and akaya XD
hinatamitsu97 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
hahahaha! it was so funny! it had a little sequel to the fanfic of 'don't think sick'. however, it was funny enough! arigatou!
Within Rhythms chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
LOLZ! These type of fics never failed to crack me up! LOL

I was laughing the whole time...

Okay, nothing more to write, except great humor fic!

Luvv it!
Claude le Viste chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Lol I love this! XDD
unsigned-name chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
oh my god! that was crack! and now... im rather certain that my mind is absolutely dirty and tainted!
dragonfly-affinity chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
that was brilliant!
dark light dragon chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
This so so funny XD I luff it!
ennov chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Ah this is soo cute haha i love this fic i't so nice haha keep up the work..._
Sushi-chama chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Whee! Pure fun! Jenga! When I read it I was thinking naughty D The things watching PoT can do to an *cough* innocent girls ming *sigh* Love Yuki *huggles insane-san*
rei-chan chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
OMG, this was so fun to read! my brother probably thinks i'm insane now for laughing by my lone self! i really had a great time reading, and i enjoyed envisioning Bunta and Akaya just sitting there with brain damged looks on their faces. love it lots!
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
XD... I was wondering what it was going to be other than -that-... Jenga.. now I wanna play that... XD... I was like searching my brain for the endless possiblities but I couldn't come up with anything... XD... who knew... Jenga... you know... this could actually be used in real life... XD... anyways... very funny... I don't think any of the characters were OOC... _... awesome story nya! -
windyhurrice chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
OMG this is so hilarious! XD XD

JENGA-!

I knew something like this would happen in the end, only thing was I've never expected it to be it!

Love the plot!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
ha ha ha oh my heart goes out to you. this was just so good _ who woulda thought lol i was thinking so many possibillities lol. i knew that it wasnt what it sounded like but man i was trying so hard to figure out what they were doing before the end of the fic lol. good job. you had me tottaly clueless and so intrigued _
ruji chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
that was brilliant! we Jenga! quite tough trying to guess what they were doing, but it was great afterall!