Reviews for What If Shinji Met Death?
Lady Alstreim chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
Love it.
Angel Rei Ayanami chapter 11 . 6/30/2010
This story is a true Romance story my friend. This story has true love written in every word in this story. Keep up the amazing work my friend.
141fanficfan chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
A beautiful, story with a beautiful ending. I didn't feel that it was rushed at all.
Elia950 chapter 11 . 2/8/2009
it's beutifull but a bit sad
miner603 chapter 11 . 7/2/2008
That was f# $ing awesome!
Sdarian chapter 11 . 4/13/2008
I can see your point, but the reason that I feel this was rushed, was from how simply it turned out.

Death can no longer see me. Take my hand (said delierum). Oh! I now have everything figured out!

There was no real transition between 'mortal loser, lovesick Shinji' and 'changed mortal, forgot all about Death Shinji'. Maybe if you had a chapter dealing with what went on inside the insane dimension, or something like a flashback of Shinji's thoughts and how they were changed...

Overall, I'm kind of disappointed in the ending. With Shinji having the power he had, his only option was to reject it then wait 70 some years until he died of old age? Wouldn't it have been simply better to undo the killing of the universe (or quick and remake everything exactly the same) but keep his newfound power and set himself up as Death's lover? Since he had more power then her and could rewrite her existence, he could withstand being touched by her, and if not, simply alter her powers to allow him not to be affected...

Ah well... It was an interesting read. Good job.
Northridge chapter 11 . 1/22/2008
Having read The Habits That Break, I had a good feeling this story wouldn't disappoint. I was right.

I haven't read Sandman yet. But I plan to.
EvArcane chapter 11 . 1/4/2008
Dude, your a genius! This story had it all; suspense, drama, romance, a twisting plot, and depth of character!

I cant wait until I read your other stuff so hurry up and finish.

-EvArcane.
Krimzonrayne chapter 11 . 11/6/2007
Wonderfully crafted. The quantessential core of Sandman was well intergrated. And I personally feel that the ending, especially the conversation between Death and Shinji, was particularly well done.
Destinyends chapter 11 . 7/3/2007
That was an awsm story. that would be cool if you wrote another fic about death and shinji going back in time or something as they are to beggining of evangalion. keep up the good work.
sadfru chapter 10 . 10/26/2006
aw! so sweet! :)
Zerole The Untamed chapter 10 . 8/7/2006
This is definitely one of the most original stories I've read to date. The plot was excellent and you did a great job writing it out. I wish you luck on your future stories.
Zebra D chapter 11 . 4/6/2006
God damn! that was sweet. Not much else I can say
loaned chapter 11 . 3/13/2006
O.O. So COOL! I LOVES DIS STORY! IT'S JUST SO FRICKIN CRAZY! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
dogbertcarroll chapter 11 . 2/15/2006
I liked it. It ended well.