Reviews for Laundry Day
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I could see the horror in Ibiki's eyes
Chased-By-Bears chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Ahh Gai, so adorable. :) Great job with the characterization. One thing I did catch was this sentence:

"Had Gai not made a mental challenge to himself to ignore all the attention (with the consequence of failure to scale Mt. Hokage with only his tongue and teeth), he would've stopped to proclaim victory in finally getting the attention of his eternal rival."

I just think it could use a little reworking since it, and the parentheses especially, read kind of clunky.

Other than that, wonderful.
naash chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
that was hilarious lol

so thats how lee got his suit. explains everything

whitealmond chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I thought the pacing for this fic was excellent, as was Gai's running inner monologue and his conversation with Neji. Everyone was in-character, and Gai's upbeatness was infectious :) loved it!
Eviline chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Haha! Liked it.

It's a great thought/possibility on how Lee could have gained the jump suit. You know what I do wonder.. does Gai even HAVE anything else besides those ridiculous jumpsuits? *eyetwitch* btw, you really had neji's character down :p
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
:D aww, that was perfect! I loved every aspect of it! AWESOMENESS!

~Dreaming101
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Daaww! Cute!
SkItZoFrEaK chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I loved this. Gai's mental voice was spot on, very cheery and a little overblown but not obnoxious or OOC. And the line about hsi supposed failure - FAILURE - was awesome and perfect.
boymayorofsecondlife chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Aw, this is adorable! Gai's personality is conveyed perfectly (only he would think Neji has a chance in hell of becoming a "bright, energetic, upstanding ninja". Just...that idea...HAHAHA :D) and I adore how it turned into a little backstory for Lee's weird clonelike appearance. Lurvely!
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Aw. This was a really sweet story. I liked how you had him thinking about his new team. I can just imagine everyone's shock at seeing him in a T-shirt. Probably for the first time in years! This was really awesome and very, very in character for Gai. I think you nailed him, and also Kakashi staring. I could see him doing that. My only critque is that you use a lot of words with ( ) these around them. That's ok I think, grammatically, but sometimes it's distracting. Not enough to over ride the story though! It was cool seeing Anko and the others to, and the story behind the suit was awesome! I loved it!
Anime-Romancer777 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
This was great! it was Hilarious!
AUehara chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
oh my...

it was a strange fic... I'm still thinking what did happen! yeah, my brain is not one of the better ones, but I'm considering Gai's acts.

so well... very good. I read it to the end! \o/

I usually don't do that, but some times it's good, isn't it
Wondy-Quinn chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Genius! GENIUS!

I love how Neji gave him a dryer sheet! And that was the perfect explaination of why GAi gave Lee the bodysuit! The whole story made me laugh my ass off!

Great job! Please continue writting about team Gai-you have a real talent for it!
Call it Karma chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
HAH...i was wondering (kinda) why gai would ever give up a suit...
Maedhros chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Hilarious, by far the best Gai centric fic I've read yet! Thank you for the newest favourite :D