Reviews for The Past of Brad Vickers
TheFan chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
Please update, I am a Brad fan and this is awesome. It almost made me cry.
turkishfreak101 chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
Poor brad, now people can understand why he's a chickenheart. I hope you continue writting this.
Ashii78 chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
Aw, poor Brad! He has a reason to be Chickenheart, hm? Nice story so far, hoping for more!

~Wolf
Hannah Senna Whiskeypants chapter 3 . 10/23/2007
Please wright more, i love Brad and this story rawks! xD
Kink Cycko chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
i knew brad was a chicken... but now i know why... thanks for the mental scars..
Bridgelina chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Wonderfully written! Please do write more chapters!
Guaua chapter 3 . 5/13/2005
O_O *cries* Braddie's an orphan now! *cries more* poor Braddie! *eye twitches, staring* That's just sad... though it's cut that he gets to stay with Willy... And once again, yay for Alex n' her fear of paper! I love Alex *clears throat* anyway... Great story... I feel really sorry for Braddie at the moment, but I look forwad to more!

talk to you in a sec. lol O.o

BK
Guaua chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
*looks at you and huggles Braddie* aw, poor braddie... and poor Angel. Great chapter yet again Weskie. though it's kinda sad the skunk got Angel in the eyes. Hope she's ok afterwards. Great idea with Alex n' the superglue. I could see her wanting to make teachers lives living hell, as you mentioned before. The snake idea was well explained as to why there was a snake on it, and I can just picture the 6 year old screaming his head out. Reminds me of what Richie would do. _ I get annoyed at dogs that barck al the time, like my grandma's new Scottish Terrier (though he very cute). I wondered what kind of dogs the Birkins have that would be high-pitched, and hope you maybe mention that later on. I feel kinda sorry for the snake though, even if it did scare Braddie, looks like it won't be scaring anyone else for a while... *snickers* Please continue to continue this. It's my favorite Braddie fanfic out there, although one of the reason may be because it's gots Alex in it, but I dunno. _; Anyway, talk to you later (as in probably like oh, 30 seconds) and please update soon.

BK
Grey Scarf chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Really interesting! Brad's a favorite character of mine. Good job on your story! Update soon! :P
Guaua chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
*stares, twitching, before starting to cry* Poor Braddie! So sad! *sniff* You've got to keep writing. I love your work, and want to read more. *sniff* So update, or someday I'll kidnap Wesker and dye his hair purple, well get alfred to... Hehehe... *sniffs, while grinning evilly* Some of the stuff that was in present tense needs ro be onpast tense, but other then that *sniff* It's really good.