Reviews for Twisted Fate
LittleLurker chapter 16 . 8/11/2008
Hi JSullivan,

please don't abandon this great story. I love nearly everything about it.

"The Bounty of Giants" was also very good - sadly, I think, I've never reviewed this one... well, I'm late anyway. But I do hope you continue this

one.

Best wishes, D.
devastee chapter 16 . 7/21/2008
Yes yes yes yes! this fic is still alive? Wow this is amazing. I've read The Bounty of Giants and I thought it was too depressing/angsty to be the sequel. Thank God it's now a branch off story. I think you can make a lot out of this continuation, I mean with the baby, Adrianna and Angela still intact. Please please continue soon! I love what you're writing.
hpottergurl chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
WAIT! I thought he wasn't supposed to sin or he would, you know, have to go to hell. It's supposed to be his chance to prove that he really belongs where ever it is he's going to go after death. So, sleeping with Angela would ruin his chances of heaven wouldn't it? Unless, of course, if they were married...

other than my slight confusion, great story. I like where it is going. you'll probably see another review from me soon, since this is all the farther i've gotten.

way to go! keep writing!

_hpottergurl_
Jenny08 chapter 13 . 7/31/2005
Wow, that was good. You're leaving it right there? It would be nice if you added more cuz we'd all KNOW what happens. But if you leave it this way we are forced to imagine! Imagine the possibilities! Anyway...good story!
Cathartic Trance chapter 12 . 7/29/2005
Wow, what a great story! The only problem I have with it is the length of the chapters. A little too short, but that's all. Anyways, I hope you continue this story because it's very interesting.
Maegden Pennatus chapter 12 . 6/13/2005
wow. so much action... i just want to say though that the transition between scenes are getting a bit confusing.. but it's still great. ) update soon please.
MP chapter 12 . 4/29/2005
great! update soon!
S.R chapter 12 . 4/28/2005
great! you finally updated. i feel sorry for the baby but hell if it was going to cause the end of the world, i would be like hell yeah kill the thing. sorry got too caught up in the story. anyway this is great and post more soon.

S.R.
lionheartgirlx chapter 12 . 4/28/2005
haha it's just like the Seed of Chuckie only the baby died before it was born. lol i watch to many movies . but hey good chapter. pretty emotional but hey i like drama. So keep it up.
Caiden McBrien chapter 12 . 4/27/2005
Good so far, keep it up!
Danielle Anderson chapter 12 . 4/27/2005
Ah, finally an update!

So what would the world be like with Constantine's kid?
lionheartgirlx chapter 11 . 4/24/2005
Awsome! i love this so much. so..yeah..please hurry and write more!
Danielle Anderson chapter 11 . 4/1/2005
How cruel of you to leave us at this point:(.

Please, do continue. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Lestat De Lioncout chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
wait...are you done? YOU CANT BE DONE! THERE MUST BE MORE! AH...haha..but this is really good and must have more!
chels chapter 11 . 3/9/2005
yay! write more but then make it longer!