Reviews for The Cave
Rizu14 chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
lol i love the Mulan reference, & poor Elie!
Vershaa chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
Hahaha go Musica!
Glistening Sol chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SON! _
white moon dragon of light chapter 15 . 8/6/2007
UPDATE ALREADY AND WILL YOU PUT WHEN THERE'S A POV I ALWAYS HAD TO FIGURE IT OUT! :(
Jayme chapter 15 . 3/28/2007
I love the way u write. it's all so romantic! please continue!
The Merry Chaser chapter 15 . 2/14/2007
Wow its so cute..i cant wait for the next chapter!
noname chapter 15 . 11/29/2006
i totally love how it is that you express the characters emotions in such detail.I really like your story because in the series they never really show elie and haru so close to each other or showing affection like you did in your i think i've been inspired by your story to write my own.
Icewind Alchemist chapter 15 . 11/10/2006
...this is so dramatic I can't take my eyes off. Update soon!
azngirlchibi chapter 15 . 9/12/2006
Whoa... you updated? *squeals* Err... I'm ok. But seriously, I was so excited! Eh, yeah, the grammar and spelling mistakes were kinda annoying, but I guess I can look over that if you wrote this 2AM in the morning ~_.
Prozacfairy chapter 15 . 9/12/2006
Yay update! :)

Glad Haru got to Musica before he lost himself completely...heh heh,Musica definitely deserved that punch! ;D
Sabi2 chapter 15 . 9/11/2006
YAY! YOU UPDATED!

lol... its about time! But I totally understand the whole life gets in the way thing... hehe!

Anyway... there werent too many mistakes (none that I can specifically recall). But it was a nice chapter. Good luck with school and stuff! Later!

Sabi2~
whatever55 chapter 14 . 9/3/2006
hey good story now i would just like to say update plese! update plese!update plese!update plese!update plese!update plese!update plese!update plese!update plese!update plese!
lovely liz chapter 14 . 7/4/2006
i realy like the story, i hope u update soon. u know u still have a story to complete. what will happen to musica? well he ever gat out of that state of mind of his, is he going to go crazy on us? hope u updat son pleases.
Amethyst Ripper Kazuki chapter 14 . 4/25/2006
cute
lucy chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
omg this was the best story i have read so far omg it was so emotional i was really into it omg wow i loved it! it was soo good i think it should be animated and put on tv x