Reviews for Book 1: The Key and the Carpenter
TheWritingFreak chapter 12 . 12/16/2014
I loved this story. It was fantastic! The Xander/Dawn relationship- romantic or not in the show- was interesting to see. I also like how you put Robin and Faith together. Robin evens out Faith in a way that nobody else was able to.
Thank you so much for sharing this story! I'm off to read the second book now.
dadby chapter 12 . 12/14/2014
I absolutely, without a doubt, LOVED this story! Thanks for sharing!
Tarix chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
Nice story
Amber611 chapter 12 . 11/14/2014
Awesome fic and job! I absolutely LOVED it! :) One of the best Dawnder I've read! :)
ANARCHY RULES chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
This was really fun to read. Good job on this
ANARCHY RULES chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I really liked the first chapter. I'm hoping the rest of the story is as good
GemKnight chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
~snicker~ worried about looking like a cast member, makes me wonder if you ever were one? Disney pointers unite- xD (that one only makes sense to Cast members and CP alumni)
Jane Average chapter 12 . 10/31/2007
That was a really enjoyable read. I feared, for a bit, that you were going to go the pregnant!Dawn direction, which seems to be scarily prevalent considering the rarity of this pairing, so that was a pleasant surprise. You do Xander really well - his speech patterns and quippiness and such.
Kellyjean27 chapter 12 . 9/16/2007
I loved this fic. I have always been a fan of Xander and this pairing is rapidly becoming my favorite.

On to read the sequel, hope it is as great as this one.

Keep writing

Duchess67 chapter 12 . 8/11/2007
This was definitely worth a reread, thanks for posting it again. Now about this sequel... *totally intrigued*
yojorocks chapter 12 . 5/2/2007
Very nice story, even if it did move a bit too randomly. You did a good job on the pace, but it seemed to jump around a bit. Great job on Dawn's characterization.
Bobboky chapter 9 . 1/23/2007
nice so far
Wolf Eos chapter 12 . 8/19/2005
WOW. It's been a while since I've read a piece as good as this good work!
L.M. Nelson chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
love what i've read so far!
empirebldr chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
The thing I like best about this story is your development of Xander as a stand-alone character. I think that Xander's choice to make a difference in the world by building affordable housing is spot on as well.

On a side topic, I also enjoyed your West Wing fics and hope to see them reposted here again, 'cause I didn't get a chance to finish reading them the first time around. Glad to see you back!