Reviews for Playlist
Owl Emporium chapter 10 . 7/21/2008
That was pretty sweet! Great, great job! (: Loved it.

Angelica
Madame Pink chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
wow. Ok,ur offically on my list! LOL, loved it!
Ashkash chapter 10 . 4/5/2005
LOL! Poor Kate. Well, at least it worked out for them in the end... again.. poor Kate. :) I enjoyed this story.
Tinkerbell79 chapter 10 . 4/4/2005
Good ending. I did not see it coming that the MP3 player would be Kate's. Looking forward to more of your stories!
zero chapter 10 . 4/2/2005
aw...theyre finally together.
brizsa chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
hey. i saw this and i wasn't sure if it was a mistake or not.

“Whatever. Claire and I have a party to go to tonight. Obviously one you’ve never heard of, you losers. Come on,” she said, motioning for Claire to follow her, “let’s go have some fun.” The two entered the diner and disappeared from view.

did they enter the diner? or exit?

So far it's been a great story. GOOD JOB!
Andy chapter 9 . 3/30/2005
here it comes, I can feel the intensity in the air, the confrontation is coming.
tinkerbell877 chapter 9 . 3/30/2005
I seriously can NOT wait till the next chapter. You have to do it soon! I'm on the edge! Lol. Well, anyway, awesome chapter, just wish it was longer! Lol.
LyG4ever chapter 8 . 3/27/2005
Confrontation!

Sweet!

Update soon!

Keep it up!
tinkerbell877 chapter 8 . 3/27/2005
O This is going to be good!
Nick chapter 6 . 3/21/2005
man, talk about having the weight of the world on your shoulders, Gordo has alot of fixing to do.
LyG4ever chapter 6 . 3/21/2005
Kinda short, but I liked it!

I liked Kate being more than what she seems.

Coolie!

Keep it up!

Update sooner!
Tinkerbell79 chapter 6 . 3/21/2005
Good chapter! I like that Gordo is kind of torn between Kate and Lizzie. I am still anxious to see who's MP3 player Lizzie has. Keep up the good work!
Tears4Chris chapter 5 . 3/17/2005
Hey update soon please
Tinkerbell79 chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
This chapter, as well as the previous one, were great. I am anxious to see who it really belongs to and if Lizzie comes to her senses once she finds out who it is...Keep up the good work!