Reviews for Power Rangers: Psycho Matrix
Interesting but do you have the blueprints of the digitization device on the show to confirm if you do text 740)4071595 to let me know I need the blueprints for a top secret project maybe a real power ranger or new tech.
ZeoUnit chapter 11 . 2/26
Man this need to me made longer and in more details. The story idea is very good and gives a lot of possible twists.
did you ever thought to make second version of this ?
ugty chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
you should have made it a gold psycho ranger instead that would have been awsome
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 5/19/2011
interesting
Psychokiller chapter 11 . 5/11/2011
Sounds cool. can't waot for the sequel.
CalcBoy91 chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
This chapter, with the emails slowing processing speed down and such feels a lot like Digimon the Movie. _

Any disclaimers on that one?
Kaiba1288 chapter 11 . 1/21/2010
This is an awesome story you are a very good writer,

Good luck with this & any others you may write.

Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

Peace & Jah Bless

Kaiba1288
J.W. Appel chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
Great story!

I loved the Psychos! They were among the best evil rangers in the PR franchise but I do have one complaint: the Psychos should have been able to use their monster forms. Other than that,this was almost flawless. The Kirai Rangers was genius in the sense that it gave evil counterparts evil counterparts. The "deadly interface" episode was great homage to "Digimon: the movie"

GREAT WORK!
Emeraldranger chapter 11 . 3/16/2007
Sweet ending. Good story overall.
Emeraldranger chapter 5 . 3/15/2007
Psycho Silver! Alright, dude!
Emeraldranger chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Cool. I like Psycho Rangers, but there's no way they're better that Tommy or Andros.
THE UNKNOWN chapter 11 . 3/3/2007
NOW THIS IS A T.V.-WORTHY FANFIC(MUCH BETTER THAN THIS B/S OVERDRIVE). IF U DO A SEQUEL, MAKE SURE PSYCHO RED GETS A BATTLIZER.
Spirit-Ranger10 chapter 8 . 11/22/2006
That chapter reminded me of "Digimon:The Movie."
ten-faced knight chapter 11 . 4/15/2005
I guess a sequel would be pretty good, however I think it shoud be that the princess escapes from the chasm and tries to get revenge. Also the psychos should get batilizers that resemble their old monster forms. Just a thought.
Sean Renaud chapter 11 . 3/11/2005
An excellent peice of work that had me captivated from beginning to end. I'm not really a Power Ranger fan and I sorta dropped off after Zeo though I did sit through most of the Psycho Saga because that was excellent work. If I had to give critizm on your work I would say that your details are just so inconsistant. Some days you'll have picture perfect combat that makes you want to drool when you think about it. Then sometimes you default to Ran to fast to see slashing a buncha times and its kinda frustrating when I know how much better you can do. I loved the badguys, I think you could have gone just a slight shade darker though since you were working with the Psychos, like good guys can bleed too. A little blood or torn uniforms or something might have been a really good idea. I think you waited to long to reveal the zords as well but this is just nitpicking. I hope you do another story soon and if there is any other work of yours that I can find I would be interested in it if you always produce at this level of quality.

Sean Renaud