Reviews for The Golden Dwarf
Teacuppy chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
extremely cute story, thanks for writing
kira2836 chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
It is funny :) Good and cuuuute story :3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
oh those mean twins. elves don't like to be petted or having their hair tugged. warrior elves probably have problems with being touched in general, and being close to people (aka PTSD).
Incredibly Cold chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I could not stop laughing! This is hilarious! You must write more of these.
Idril Elle chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
that was awesome and so freakin' hillarious! XD
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
A great story. Very well written.
RiverOtter1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Hello!

Aww, so adorable and funny! I can really picture that happening! I'm posting a Legolas meets Aragorn, and this got me a bit jealous! ;) Superb writing! I loved Aragorn at the end, trying to cover it up. So cute! Leave it to Legolas to humiliate Aragorn! Your german translation was amazing!

Keep up the good work!

-RiverOtter1
Professor A. Silvertree chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Das war ein sehr (humorous) Geshichte. Ich glaube, dass sie ein gute Geshichte shrieben hat. Ich danke sie fur ihre Geshichte.

Tchuss,

Aravis Silvertree

Isilwen Elensar

Arrianna Mcburl

Allendiea, E.O.I.E.

(Heather Koeppen)
SteelStar chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
That was so cute! legolas is so hot!
Brownies of Desire chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Very funny story! I was laughing so hard I nearly wet my pants. I agee with what the others have said, I've definately read stories from native english speakers with more errors than this story :)
Notinusenow chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Very funny, and a very clever idea.
Youkiyra Solar chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
You have me laughing till my sides hurt. This is a very good story. I can't stop laughing. This is so funny. You have made my day. Thank you so much.
Hawkstra chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Nice fic it was halarious!
kingmaker chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
LOL- very funny little story (and kudos on the translation- I've read more than a fair share of works by English speakers that, on the basis of their errors, would seem more likely to spring from non-native speakers than this).
ak-stinger chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Ah, the logic of children. I like your Estel - adorable, but totally misbehaving, thinking nothing of yanking out a stranger's hair. And Legolas' reaction about being mistaken for a dwarf was priceless!