Reviews for After the Gold Rush
Stoned Rose chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Oh, man, this is just *great*. I loved how you handled this "missing moment", and Luke's perspective on everything was spot on. Well done!
Diz chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Sniff... That's so sad... Nice story.
startrekkienerdgirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
wow what did han do? kill himself? if he did that would be very weird of him or is this the carbonite time when han is frozen in carbonite?
filmyfurry chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I really like it! Awww, poor Luke... :(
scorsby chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
your writing style is really interesting all the different tenses and stuff. I really like them. I know they were all published a while back but they are my favourites. you are one of only two authors in my favourite author bit. thanks. zellahx
Now Unused chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
0 I can't believe I didn't review this when I first read it...(or at least, I don't think I did.) Anyways, it was wonderfully done, of course. Man, you make me envious of your writing abilities.

Oh, and UPDATE TNQLL! Please? You haven't abandoned it right..? )

Han's Wookiee chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Okay, now I'm just being creepy, but I find it downright *wrong* to not review a fic if I absolutely and enjoyed it. Is it my fault I like all your work? Wonderful. You rock. And you can write Luke, too. Dammit. ;)
AgentRusco chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
wow. again, nice use of parentheses.
Elentari of Woodside chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Wow, that ways really moving. Awsome job.
Silindro chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
and... aw that's sad.
HoldoutTrout chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I can't believe I didn't review this fic when I read it the first time. I think it's great, by the way, and I love the internal view of Luke and the way the external details seem to matter more than they do. In Luke's mind, I mean.

I hope that makes sense.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
I can't help but feel sorry for Luke, even thoguh twincest totally isn't my thing. I really loved this, the way you chose to write it invoked the feeling of thought. If there is such a thing.
Kalena chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
That was great, I can imagine that this is how Luke would have felt when he found out about Han and Leia.
Angel of Fire SG1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Oh this is a great great fan fic! I really love it!
Lynn chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
This could totally be how it happened, and I think you did beautifully. I also agree that this oughta have been in the OT, and again, this was sorta how I imagined it. So, great job.