Reviews for Easier to Run
amber brown chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
wish u would finish Easier to Run cause i really love it
iloveriddle chapter 9 . 8/17/2007
I love your story. How come you have not updated yet. Your last update was in 2005 and it is now 2007. I would really love to read the rest of the story.
musicalexpert chapter 9 . 1/18/2007
Please please oh PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! *is crying*
timelordoftheblacktower chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
wow.
wilhemina chapter 9 . 9/30/2006
very good story. my first van helsing story that i've read so this is a good start in my opinion. it's nice that you don't describe christine too much and say all the stuff like 'perfect long legs' or 'hourglass figure to die for' or something like that that doesn't allow the reader to create their own image. it's quite annoying when an author will make their character so perfect in their description, so thank you for not doing that. are you planning to update soon?
Laurie Jupiter chapter 9 . 6/19/2006
I just spent all day reading "Valerious" and this one. I want to know what happens to Christine and Velkan next! Please update!
The Dancing Cavalier chapter 9 . 5/13/2006
CLIFF HANGER. YOu are evil. MEANIE! Great Story. I need to go back and read the first one, This is very well written as well as extremely brillant. PLEASE CONTINUE
Fortune Zyne chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
Oh Gosh, Dracula saw them get married didn't he?
BW-girl chapter 9 . 3/22/2006
AH! My memory of your story is slowly fading because it's been a YEAR since u last updated it. you were doing such a fantastic job and i'm desperate to know what happens next!
BW-girl chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
please update really soon! i love your story. I love how you developed your characters especially anna. valerious and easier to run are my favorite stories. your such a fantastic author!
Kay50 chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
I'm so glad u decided to continue this story.
ToTc MeMbEr - RaGiNa chapter 9 . 6/19/2005
o update soon!
Fortune Zyne chapter 9 . 5/3/2005
Why the heck do you take so long to update!
Circe the Valiant chapter 9 . 4/30/2005
Oh I can't wait what happens next (I think I know but I will kept it to myself) I really love this story you did a very good job please update soon
Kirsty chapter 4 . 4/5/2005