Reviews for A Gift, and a Curse
nlaci55 chapter 11 . 4/20
I love this story I hope one day you will continue
Bismarck Alexander chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
What does Lucian's face look like
Bismarck Alexander chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Aww I thought it was Alucard
creatureofthepitchblack chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
well, i don't wanna be too much of a flamer but you really really need to spell check what you write. i copied your first chapter into word and by just using spell check found a minimum of 20 errors disregarding all the Japanese words like ronin, haruka, etc and special words, like fic.

that's without using the grammar check option, which would probably have gone and given me many more errors because you kept switching between past and present tense.

overall, i couldn't finish the 2nd chapter because there just were too many errors present making reading it much too irritating, which was too bad because i was anticipating reading a vamp fic.
George Mathew chapter 11 . 7/6/2008
WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR UPDATE IT BEEN 2 OR 3 YEARS
HarimaHige chapter 11 . 4/17/2008
Interessting.
Roger chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 2 YEARS NOW AND I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!
kidcrud chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I hope you up date soon
saiyan prince1 chapter 11 . 8/3/2007
interesting
ace8488 chapter 11 . 11/20/2006
Aw! That was a cute story. You wrote it pretty well, but some of your misstypes are getting annoying. Overall, you're biggest problem is your tense and subject verb agreement. You change from past to present to future tense over the course of one sentence. That is just plain wrong. Good Luck _
Drekk chapter 11 . 8/13/2006

can't wait for the next ch
GRRR chapter 11 . 8/8/2006
umm theres a game called warcraft is proudmore form that game cause hes a main reply next chapter
Akakinzoku chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
I read all eleven chapters so far, and this is one of my favorite stories. Heh, I was just wondering what would happen if a vampire got the Hinata Blade...Anyhoo thanks!