Reviews for Fair Play
delete-account-please 5667167 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Terrific story off to read Damage.
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Awesome story off to read Damage.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Fantastic story so far can’t wait to see what is going to come so please update soon.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Great story so far can’t wait to see what is going come so please update new chapters soon
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
this story was great liked it a lot.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
this was a great story.
And a Pickle chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Hahahahahaha, LMAO great piece of comedy writing. Well done.
key of darkness chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
now this one did have me rolling around on the floor! I'm still in stitches!
kittn chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a story to break up a boring day! I loved the thing about the gum wrapper... comedic genius! I can't wait to read the third one!
eachwednesdayigetlost chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
This is tuna_booboo.

Last night after I reviewed, I read through the other reviews for your story, and I have to say, I was discouraged. Recieving bad reviews for my own work doesn't dishearten me, nor did getting no reviews, but reading some of the things said here did.

My general rule of thumb is that if you don't have anything nice to say, keep it to yourself. If I don't like a story, I usually don't review it, and if I do, I give GENTLE suggestions as to how to improve it, such as spelling or spacing.

Some things that were said here were just rude, and I wish that people would think about what they type. FICTION is the key word on this site, and it does not matter that some situations could never happen, the point is that they make a great story.

I could not stop thinking about this today, so I had to say my piece. I am going to continue to put my work up here, because there are a few people who DO enjoy it. I hope that you do the same.

-Katie
tuna-booboo chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
I can't wait for part 3!

This was great!
Tracy2 chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
I am sorry that you have had a problem with reviews, but sometimes it happens, especially when you write something a little different. Yes this is out of character, probably totally out of character, but it was well written, the humour, as always, was great, and stories are for getting away from reality, even if that reality, sometimes is fiction too.

If this had been a longer story instead of just one installment of a longer story then I would have been put off, however, it wasn't and I look forward to reading how you picture Jesse getting his revenge.

Keep writing

Tracy
cayenta chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
This is so good! ou cna't keep us in suspense! I want to know what Jesse will do to Steve once he gets out of jail. hurry up and update!
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
that was evil! *lol* don't remember steve being such a prankster (but you warned about bein out of character *g*), but i loved it. looking forward to the next part!
Jessica chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
keep writing 'Fair Play'. Did Steve told Mark what happen before or after he went to get Jesse out of jail? Did Jesse ever get back at Steve for what he did? wanting to know what happen next with these two.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »