Reviews for Falling Feathers
StargazerSarah chapter 50 . 7/2/2006
as always, i love it. this may be my new fav out of all FIFTY! holy crow! that is a LOT of entries! you're a hero! (applauds) YAY!
Madame Band Geek chapter 50 . 6/30/2006
Oh. I like. Especially the part about her making a daisy chain.

Hm. So where is she? Azarath? Heaven? Limbo? Hm...

XD It's cool, as always. Congrats on fifty!
Spiderjuice chapter 50 . 6/29/2006
Ah. Wise words. *Giggles* Really, that's very true. No one ever seems to listen if you do or say something in a perfectly straightforward manner, but if you hint gently, they all want to know what your thoughts are. Phht.

Well, that's Raven. Something she'd think. And awfully nicely worded. As usual. *Claps!* You've gotta be some sort of poetic genius. I never post my poetry, I never seem to have anything deep or poetic to say. *Snorts*

Madame Band Geek chapter 49 . 6/28/2006
I like that last line. A lot.

:D Okay, my day is looking up already!
Madame Band Geek chapter 48 . 6/28/2006
I liked. All dark-like and such.

Does everyone use dancing in their poems? Because I seem to do in all of my originals...

I liked. Off to read some more Feathers! :)
Spiderjuice chapter 49 . 6/27/2006
Aw. *teardrop* I wonder what happened. So this one centers on Raven having a heart and wishing she didn't, right? Because she thinks it's wrong for her to? Wow. You are so good at capturing the essence of the whole character! *HUGS* Plus, I always did think she was closer to Star than she let on. I love little friendship based snipetts on the two of them. :)

StargazerSarah chapter 49 . 6/26/2006
oh. i like it. the angels dancing piece was very beautiful. its always interesting to dwell on raven's spirituality. the starfire piece i like as well. but i don't understand it. can you please explain it to me? thanks so much! great job!
Spiderjuice chapter 48 . 6/26/2006
Oh! *huge watering kitty anime eyes ensue* This is absolutely lovely! Raven thinking about how it is she's different and alone. It's so sad. Rae is one of my fave characters, and I always hated what had to happen to her, but this portrays what her feelings must have been perfectly, and it's beautiful!

10/10! You always rock! *Hug!*

Gray Nameless chapter 47 . 5/5/2006
You portrayed who Raven is, her destiny, and the sufferings she goes through so perfectly with this. I love the last line and how it speaks of her selflessness. And outstanding tribute to Raven. :) I love this poem.

I'm sorry for your lack of inspiration, I'm going through the same thing. But I do think it helps to think of certain emotional moments and piecing them together to form an idea. I'm sorry I can't be much of help. Good luck to you! Whatever you come up with, I'm sure it's promising. :D
StargazerSarah chapter 47 . 5/2/2006
i always love destiny-centered peices, and all the better if they're poetry! awesomeness!
Spiderjuice chapter 47 . 5/1/2006
*tear comes to my eye* ... *opens mouth and nothing comes out; mouth wavers*

THAT WAS SO PERFECT! BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL! I BOW TO YOU!

*flipping through dictionary* Yup. You lost me for a second there. ...But WOW are you good at characterization! That's gotta be everything that goes on in her head! The creators of the show can't possibly know their own character that well! You're brilliant. *grins hugely at you and holds up a sign that says "Applaud."*

Madame Band Geek chapter 47 . 5/1/2006
*blinks* Wow. I actually would write something like that on my own time, in my own poetry... NICE!

I liked it! YAY! It's okay that you can't update much, I really like the Feathers anyway...
iolah chapter 47 . 5/1/2006
beautiful
Gray Nameless chapter 46 . 4/23/2006
What must she do? The poem makes me think very deeply, about whan she has to do, what she must do, what she can do. It's a great poem about her "destiny." I enjoyed reading this, can't wait for the next!

I'm sorry I've been so late at reviewing. BTW, I think you knew this already, but just in case, this is Robyn J. I just changed my name (I was also Faded Patchwork.)
Gray Nameless chapter 45 . 4/23/2006
Her plead and hope to be free of her burden is very touching. :) Love the connection to a child hiding under the covers from the terror of the storm. Very poetic chapter, and I love the concept.