Reviews for Death's Embrace
whatthisisntme chapter 27 . 1/27/2009
that's sad, what was she dying of, what disease?
Aylah chapter 22 . 4/15/2005
I get mentioned in the Author's Note! Yes I will try and find a way to put it online if I can.
Aylah chapter 21 . 4/15/2005
Meg's last line, seems sorta, unnatural. And obviously I didn't check the grammar this chapter...

But nice job, as always.

~Anna
Aylah chapter 20 . 4/15/2005
uh-oh! What could it be? What could it be? NOT- da da dum...

hehe.
Aylah chapter 19 . 4/15/2005
I'm back.

There's some places you may want to use some more variation. For example, in the third paragraph you use "still" in three out of five sentences.

softly and he - comma between softly and and

said and he groaned - comma between said and and

ashen hair - what colour is it that you're describing it as ashen?

Didn't check all the grammar, like I said last review, I have no clue whether you are ever gonna go back and fix it or not, so yeah. Isn't it funny how I check some of your grammar and review without correct grammar?

Anyway, nice job moving the story forward.

~Aylah
Aylah chapter 18 . 4/15/2005
I'm bored so you're getting the grammar check whether you want it or not _

There wee not - were

Claire removed his mask with Claire, - this sentence a tad confusing, not sure exactly what you want to do with it.

Erik’s eyes snapped open but he did not move.

- comma between open and but (I know I don't usually check commas, but like I said, I bored.)

not being herself - bring

at these words and she lifted - comma between words and and

ended to soon- too

and yay for the song...I looked in the other reviews, do people want the music? You want me to see if I can find a way to put it online or something assuming anyone who asked can read music...

Just to let you know, I didn't check everything in this chapter, if you want me to do a better analysis. I have no clue whether you plan to go back or not, so yeah.

Nice job, Cor.

~The Grammar Police
Soprano of the Labyrinth chapter 27 . 4/14/2005
O, God! So she did love him.

How strong id your beleave in the supernatal? She could come back from the daed, be the real opera ghost! Vain hope I know. So I gess it's over now, the music of the night.
An Anti-Sheep Cheese Muffin chapter 27 . 4/13/2005
Aww stupid Giry always ruining everything
aylah too lazy to sign in chapter 15 . 4/10/2005
Do you still want me to be checking the grammar? Because if you do...I've got some work to do, I haven't checked in since the first couple chapters, though I have read past. nice work continuing Cor. You are much more consistent with the updating than I as well.
An Anti-Sheep Cheese Muffin chapter 26 . 4/4/2005
YAY FOR THE FLUFFINESS! Its a shame the story's gonna end soon but I always knew it would one day **sniff**
Emily chapter 26 . 4/4/2005
Thankyou, I'm no longer sursidle. Is this the end? I hope not. The T.B? And eval stairs? Those thing don't just leave. Please write an other chapter or six.
Emily chapter 26 . 4/4/2005
Emily chapter 25 . 4/4/2005
First I never would have gest she was mad. Secand this is going to depress me, I'll be moping all week. Thankyou. If I kill my self it because your story is upsetting.
Lookpastthemask chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
I love this story...BUT NOT BECAUSE I WROTE IT! _
Emily chapter 24 . 3/31/2005
I just read it. It's so much better than an Otheloeran endding. Why do I keep thinking of Shakesspire? I love the story and Claires little tune. Best wishes Emily.