Reviews for Death's Embrace
Forensic Photographer711 chapter 24 . 3/30/2005
O ba ba bum gotta hate the forshadowing but aw they are back together but not for long I assume do to Madame Giry's mouthed words. O well, lol just kidding, I hope you update soon cuz ur story has truly made my night. LOL sorry couldnt resist.
PeachyApples chapter 24 . 3/30/2005
Yay for happiness!
Forensic Photographer711 chapter 23 . 3/29/2005
OMG that was so sad why the flippin why can she not see him, urgh this sis torture but its very well written torture. PLz update soon and tell me why in the world did she have to break it off, maybe you said it when Madame Giry spoke to her but I dont remember, Urgh! lol not mad at you but plz update soon!
mooseriot89 chapter 24 . 3/29/2005
"He will die"...NO **falls to knees and curses to sky**
mooseriot89 chapter 23 . 3/29/2005
WHAT THE FRICK? NO! UGH stupid M. Giry RUINING EVERYTHING UGH! **walks away grumbling madly**
Stephanie chapter 23 . 3/28/2005
It was very sad. The thing I did not get was the coughing and the blood. Will you please explain that in the next chapter. Very good job.
Sarah C chapter 23 . 3/28/2005
Just dropping a few lines to say the story is great.. pretty much all there is to say 'bout that. You almost had me crying in that last chapter.. keep up the good work and thanks for sharing. Pz
PeachyApples chapter 23 . 3/28/2005
I hate you! Your pure evil... mr.

But. I trust you to make it better. Actually, you better make it happy :]
Emily chapter 23 . 3/28/2005
'I would forget it , but oh it is prest in my mind like a danmed gilty sead in a sinners...' Sorry. But the words sum up my feelings. It will not stop playing, before mine eyes. Sorry. I meant my eyes. I hear it all around me. His scream. It shall not end there, I fell it.

He'll kill her. I just saw it. In death united. He'll trie. But blinded my his emostions, will he's blow strike true?

Fathfull reader, I E.
Kristiana Marie chapter 23 . 3/28/2005
*growl* Grr... I'll make sure Madame Giry gets hers... the only thing is that Erik won't let me borrow the punjab lasso. He says that I'm too dangerous with it...
Orli's EEPs Chica chapter 23 . 3/28/2005
how do you do it?

i mean, i am not a crying person.

but i read this chapter-

AND BAWLED!

you conjure up so much emotion in your writing, and it rocks (even though this chapter DEPRESSED me! I mean, poor erik!)

they need to get back together!

ASAP!

so give me more, my friend!

UPDATE!

~O~
Orli's EEPs Chica chapter 22 . 3/27/2005

!

oh, evil author- please do not break them up!

**cries**

M. giry is being E-V-I-L!

i mean, i like her and all, but this is just cruel!

oh, you must fix this!

but on the flip side, i guess this means some good ERIK ANGST!

which is always good!

so now you have to update!

i am sending erik over there to tie you down to your computer until you write more and put up another chapter!

~O~
Emily chapter 22 . 3/27/2005
The story is amazing. I thought you said you weren't up dating till Monday? It's Sunday were I am. Erik is not going to just exsept this, is he? I await your next chapter with feverish hast.

ta suil agam go mbedh beannachlaina n-aingil leat agus le do chlann.
Lady in the Willows chapter 22 . 3/26/2005
(sniffles) So sad, so sad, so sad. (cries quietly) Why Madame Giry? Why?

Nice job, mademoiselle. Do keep up the good work. (breaks down sobbing)
Forensic Photographer711 chapter 22 . 3/26/2005
Aw omg I going to cry! I read all 22 chapters so far in one sitting and Im goignto cry because of the last one! Ur story is amazing plz update soon!
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »