Reviews for Death's Embrace
Emily chapter 21 . 3/26/2005
Here's a thiry for you, Madam Griey has been in love with Erik for years, yet was forsted to hide her love deu to the fact that her husband was alive. She never told him and is infrueated that this 'gilr' has stolen his hart.

Sorry if I seam hartless, I do feel sorry for Claire. And my cold heart bleeds for Erik.
Emily chapter 20 . 3/26/2005
T.B? It was coman at that time.
Emily chapter 18 . 3/26/2005
That song looks amazing, would it be posale to have the music? You a realy grate eriter.
PeachyApples chapter 20 . 3/25/2005
Oh no! Don't tell me she's going to die! I don't want this to end tragic. Murr. Oh well. Nicely written chapter anyway. I do believe Erik should take Claire to the doctor.
Orli's EEPs Chica chapter 19 . 3/23/2005
so good!

wow- things getting steamy!

you must update!

~O~

ps- sorry so short. . . will review more next time!
Stephanie chapter 19 . 3/21/2005
Well, I must say that I expetced that a little bit, but not like that. I just have to say thank you for not going to deeply with that and for the warning. Sad to say that I do not have constructive criticism today, but maybe that is a good thing. No pressure just hurry with the other chapters.(Please)
PeachyApples chapter 19 . 3/20/2005
Cliffy? :X

Very good so far.
Kate chapter 18 . 3/20/2005
Nice song. You are good.))

Update please. I really like your work.

And good thing Christine's not in the story.
PeachyApples chapter 18 . 3/20/2005
That song you wrote is really pretty :]
Orli's EEPs Chica chapter 18 . 3/20/2005
...::still crying::...

that was so sweet.

did you write that song? cause i really like it a lot.

oh, geez- you had better update soon. . . or i think i might have to send erik through the wires of the computer to inspire you. or threaten you with the punjab lasso if you don't update!

don't know how well that would work, tho. . .

anyway- pleez update soon!

Orli's EEPs Chica chapter 17 . 3/20/2005
...:cries hysterically:...

THAT WAS SO GOOD!

omg- what a tearjerker!

but so beautiful.

and i quote erik "brava, brava, bravissima!"

love this story so much, my friend!

Orli's EEPs Chica chapter 16 . 3/20/2005
whoo- tense chappie.

glad that the greaseball vicomte got exactly what he deserved. . . although considering what he almost did, death by a punjab lasso seems like kind of an easy way to go.

it would have been nicer to see erik beat the living crap out of him, but what you did is perfectly fine!

onto chapter 17!

..::skips::..

Orli's EEPs Chica chapter 15 . 3/20/2005
I have returned!

sorry for not reviewing. . . i haven't had a lot of time to do anything on ff as of late.

but anyway- i still love love LOVE this story.

and may i say that it is simply perfect. . . this chapter takes the cake for the sweetest, most perfect moment of any fanfiction i have ever read! ..:bows and hands you cookies:...

and you know what the best part is?

there's still more chapters for me to read!

Squee!

i shall review more for u!

Emily chapter 9 . 3/18/2005
Why is violance alway Eriks anser? Couldn't he just talk to them? Sorry, I'm a pasafest.
Emily chapter 4 . 3/18/2005
Why is this chapter called 'death's head' ?
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »