Reviews for A Little Too Personal
Deborah chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Alyssa is far too awesome for my mind to comprehend. She's officially me favorite! :D
annalise chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
why
annalise chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
dude robins gonna get really angry aabout star's asntent and raven but i love it
RobinxStarfireLuvr chapter 17 . 8/10/2012
LOVE :D
Fearless.Leo chapter 13 . 8/6/2011
Ok, now I'm just laughing a lot. :)

It's peeving my mom because I'm interrupting her show. :D
Fearless.Leo chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
I'm starting to like the OCs more now. ;)
Fearless.Leo chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
I really like this story! It's original.

I like how you've created the OCs.

But ifthey were real people, I would kill them. Or kick them, or slap them. Or bury them in concrete. Excet Boris. He seems decent.

(You've written them so well it's hard not to hate them. It's not your writing, it's their character that I hate.)
RS Fan chapter 17 . 7/24/2011
When I started reading it… I honestly didn't like the idea of the assistants , but as the story slowly progressed; I grew a liking towards the assistants . Also, I felt as if some things in the story seemed too rushed . Such as when Blackfire entered/exited the story, her rolenwas just to quick & there wasn't a very smooth & I guess , clear transition between when she left the story & got arrested/captured . There were some quotation mistakes; but hardly any . I probably saw one or two .

Now.

Let's start off by saying; the story was simply fantastic. You made each character act so naturally and everything seemed believable .

Let's start with Starfire: The way you wrote about Starfire was just amazing . You made her fun&care-free but also brought a serious side to her . You nailed the way she talked and honestly not alot of Teen Titan authors can write it as well as you do .

Robin: Robin seemed to be in & out of his character sometimes. I honestly felt that he wouldn't open up to Alyssa the way he did . I honestly got annoyed whenever him&Alyssa would share secrets , such as his childhood , & in the story - it doesn't even mention him saying any of that to Starfire . Sometimes I felt as if the story made Alyssa & Robin have a better emotional connection that Starfire & Robin .

Cyborg: i was kind of dissapointed that Cyborg didn't play a MAJOR role in the story, but I'm glad he did get to participate in story-twisting events .

Raven: I loved how you wrote Raven . She was just unbelievably natural & nothing she said seemed to be "forced". When BeastBoy & her got together , I still even felt that Raven was never lost in their relationship . Sometimes when reading a BB/Rae story, the author seems to lose Raven's personality due to her feeling for BeastBoy . I applaud you for writing her character out so well .

BeastBoy: BeastBoy stayed in character pretty much the entire story; but like Cyborg, he didn't have much to do with the story line . - Other than the fact of his & Raven's relationship.

& LASTLYYYY . The Assistants: The only assistants that really were the mains were Mike & Alyssa . I didn't like Mike's personality because of the perv he is; but that is just how you wrote him & if you aimed for that, well , fantastic job (: Alyssa on the other hand jjst stressed me out even if I was just reading about her , Haha . Oh . & one last thing . I liked the conversation between Boris & Cyborg when Cyborg was fixing his car . We got a sense of what Cyborg & Boris were like .

Anyways . Hope you read all this (x

keep up the FANTASTIC work .

- RS Fan(:
Linzerj chapter 16 . 11/24/2010
...Wouldn't Robin need a magical space suit on Jupiter's moons or something? ROBIN'S GONNA DIE WITHOUT IT! O_o

Erm...hehe...anyway, I really love this story! Very interesting, very well done! Great job!
mayflowerr chapter 14 . 7/25/2010
Lol I love how you used some of the amanda show on here haha:) It's hilarious, great story btw
cornyariROBANDSTAR chapter 17 . 2/10/2010
i luv these stories wooh u rok

wooh

go person... Aurthur...u!
daniel2672 chapter 17 . 1/23/2010
OMG! HIS WAS THE BEST ROB/STAR FANFIC I'VE EVER READ! (and trust me... I've read ALOT of them!) KEEP WRITING! DO IT FOR THE GOOD OF THE WORLD! :D :D :D
reader chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
WOW

I loved bb/rae character's developments in here

they are in characters AND I LOVE IT

you should write more bb/rae story :)

p.s. write a sequel please thx!
PanemNCircenses chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
I,like, want to, like, hit Bambi, like, in the, like, face, because she, like, keeps, like, saying 'like.'

Great way to develop her into an annoying character through that.
PanemNCircenses chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
I love Alyssa! Why did she look in his mouth though? For bruising?