Reviews for Sick Man
Gamer4Life89 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Very dark, but very intriguing all at the same time. Good work.
C.J.Robbins chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
A nice, deep look into dear Kevin's psyche. You know how very few Wither fics there are? Is there some separate section for Academy X fics I'm not aware of, cause there needs to be a MAJOR filling in the Kevin/Cessily (Kevilly;Cessin) fan base! Seriously! ... Oh, gods, DAMN YOU MOTOR ED!
Riderazzo chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
I liked it. That was an interesting look at Kevin's character. I can't stand Josh either. I wouldn't want Kevin to kill him but I wish he'd be killed off already. Good story!:)
cajun-beauty chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
I hope you follow up on this, maybe with like Laurie, Josh and Cessily's feelings. I love angst pieces where you see that Kevin is one sick puppy ( allbeit a cute sickpuppy but a sick puppy none the less)
F A MacNeil chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
I know it's old, but I was hunting for Wither stories and found this. I'm a sucker for poor psycho!Kevin, and this is a sharp little piece. Very nice.
Shini02 chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
"I hate the way he looks, the way he talks, the way he thinks he’s so freakin’ untouchable and perfect. Well, I can touch him. I can put my hands around his throat and squeeze pretty hard. I’d love to try it some day, really give those healing powers of his a workout. Who says having the disease of a death touch is all bad? In fact, getting rid of him would probably be the most constructive thing I’ve ever done with my powers."

That, is so freakin' creepy...

Awesome story! (As usual. Don't you get tired of hearing that from me, Wes? lmao)