Reviews for Humanity or Being Human
TORCAN chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
Doubts and fears. It pretty much summoned up Grissom's two major inner demons. But what a story! And you said you didn't even ship Grissom and Sara. Anyway, the writing style was inviting. The dialogues were lively and so in character. What happened behind that locked door was every GSR fans had wished to see on TV. Thank you for sharing your story. I have two questions, though. Why did Carherine turn pale-faced, and look shocked and ill? Did she think Grissom's laughter should only be enjoyed by her?
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Sweet! I adore Sara's insights here, and her ultimatum. Great stuff, and your grammar, etc., is satisfyingly well done. More!
Craz Lollipop-Imp chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
god i cant stop laughing that is disgusting i m so sry 4 cath & nick they r just thinkin bout wat goin on in there ew i luv it
GeekLoveFan chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
For someone that doesn't ship Grissom and Sara, you did a damn fine job of it! Bravo for a beautifully written and touching piece!
Pheo chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
That was awesome! Really, really enjoyed it. I really liked how you incorporated the lines and theme from Hamlet. Sure you don't ship GS? ;)
drakien chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
LOVED IT! Will there be a follow up?
Eaglesei chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
What a wonderful story.. loved it.. Looking forward to more from you!
Kimber McLeod chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Love it. What a wonderful mix of angst and humour! Even if you don't ship them you have a great insite into the dynamic. I hope you'll write more of them.
The Bard1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Are you sure you don't ship GSR, LOL! This was EXCELLENT...I hope to read more from you soon! Fantastic!
huxley chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
"Though this be madness, yet there is method in 't." Hamlet quote (Act II, Scene II). You might wanna go for another Shakespeare play, eh? Loved it!
GG3 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
He! This is WONDERFUL! I LOVE the references to Hamlet! One of the BEST things I've read so far. You MUST write more. Pretty please? With sugar on top?
GraveDigger Resurrection chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
This is brilliant. Amusing, passionate, romantic and deep...and still with a fluffy sort of lift that's just right. Magnificent work, Reverend. Nice job, and thanks for making me smile :)
Chicklit chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Wow... As a Shakespeare fan, I have to give you huge props for this story. Such vivid, truthful characterization. The parallels between SG and Hamlet are really interesting. Great job!
skycaptainjoe chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
That was a blast to read. My heart is still racing. Man that was very well put together.
Jerr chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Wow, I'm impressed. I like how you compared G & S to Hamlet. Very funny ending.