Reviews for Waiting Hearts
hester4418 chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
I was hesitant at first about continuing to read after the first few paragraphs, because C/7 is not my cup of tea in any way, shape or form. But the label said J/C, so I kept going. And I'm glad I did, because this is really sweet story which I ended up enjoying a lot!
pennyd chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Wonderful story! I've enjoyed reading it several times.
Kerry J chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
What a touching story. I really like how you treat C/7 with respect (even though I'm usually the type who can't stomach the idea of that pairing) and how they apparently were really happy together. My heart went out to Kathryn (yes, I know it went out to Chakotay, too) when it became clear how she suppressed her own feelings and actually found it in her heart to be happy for them. That sounds very much like her.

It was very touching to see how Kathryn (and also Tom and B'Elanna) were there for Chakotay and I, along with Kathryn, fell a little in love with Katie. Maybe that girl was the key that brought Kathryn and Chakotay together eventually - as it gave both of them a very good excuse to spend so much time together. Having said that, I'm sure with the gentle push by Tom and B'Elanna, it would've taken a lot longer.

Wonderfully written and very bittersweet story. Favourited!
pennyd chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
I just wanted to tell you what a wonderful, sweet story this was. I've read it twice now and it got even better. Thank you.
MadameCaptain chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I adore this story! You have wonderful character writing!
LynnEGib chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
Great story! Loved the ending!
damncritic chapter 6 . 11/7/2009
aww.. katie is just ADORABLE! loved this! it would be nice to read a sequel :)
E. Taylor chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
D'aww! That was one of your top stories, definitely! You are a great writer, and I love every single one of your stories! Great, great job!

(Please note that it is a little late, and I've overdosed on J/C, lol)
loveder chapter 6 . 3/11/2005
I like this story. Either you should continue or you should make a sequel!
Mizvoy chapter 6 . 3/9/2005
Nice conclusion! I like that both J and C loved and respected 7-and that they finally get together!
Crystal Jack chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Please continue this story. It feels like it is hanging a little.

PLease another chapter.

Well done by the way.
Mizvoy chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
"Waiting Hearts." Well, this is one Heart that is Waiting for chapter 2. I really enjoyed this friendship story and am interested in where you will take it. Good start! Keep up the good work!