Reviews for What Will Never Be
ocgirl.fr chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Gosh thats such a good story. Really liked it !
ryan91 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
OMG! this is awesome i love it...it is great love the ideas the ending everything!
carpanther chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Sweet story. They were all so bittersweet. And the ending with Ryan waking up the day before her pretend birth is very nice.
Latisha C chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
This was a great first chapter. It's not just a one-shot right? Anyway, keep up the great writing.
summerethryrissa chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
it was good i liked it. so cute. write some more!
anon chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
A sweet story, nicely done. Love picturing Ryan as a father.
Kierens chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Aw! I still think it was wrong to tell Ryan she has a miscarriage.
pink angel dreams chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Very sweet and sad! I loved it!
beachtree chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
I wasn't sure what to expect, but each moment was really contained and poignant, but stil fit very well into the whole. I'm sure he has actually thought about this and you did a remarkable job of capturing what I would guess he might project. If you don't go back and fill in the gaps with other scenes from other years, each of which would make a nice chapter alone, I hope you write more Ryan!
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
This was lovely-well-chosen moments that show what a good father Ryan would have been. Keep writing.
Doves30 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Interesting story! I am looking forword to find out what is going to happen next
famous99 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Gosh that turned out so sad. It was sweet how Ryan had all these visions of how Angie grew. Great little ficlet.
Silver Dog Demon chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Aw, that was so CUTE! I like that point of view. It's a really sweet story. I enjoyed reading it so tahnk you so much, one question though, are you going to continue it or is this the end? If so, it was really great.