Reviews for Nabiki's Secret
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
What a wonderful little gem I came across! I do hope that you can continue this on to its completion. Stories like this are rare, I'm finding. Take care and thanks for sharing.
Kita Kitsunage chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
oh come on...8 years and still nothing? this was getting good too :(
Skull2 chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
More please! Want to see new chapter of this story.
marriedman32908 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I love the story. very inventive. I look forward to reading the next chapters when you have them up.
nikichan chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
I really love this story. Please update soon with chapter 5.
James Rennfield chapter 4 . 10/11/2007
Wow... almost 2 years and unfortunately still nothing. And this was just getting good too. I will hold out hope that the author will continue this story though.
griffenvamp chapter 4 . 3/5/2007
so are you going to up date soon?
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 4 . 2/27/2007
keep up the good work and i cant wait for an update
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
damn i know that there fight in the next chapter is going to be sweet
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
wow just wow i never read any story that was even close to this story i hope i never do read another story like this. i hope this story stays a stand alone story. i must read on keep up the good work.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 4 . 1/1/2007
Great work on this story, I look forward to more chapters as soon as you have the time to post them.
SSJ Guyver1 chapter 4 . 11/21/2006
Hmm,... it's a great story, but I can't help but feel a bit disheartened at the fact that your just shy of two weeks, before it's been a year since your last update. I know it sounds stupid, since it seems as though you fell off the face of this earth, but please update. This is one of the best R&N stories I've read, where Ranma isn't the knight in shining armor *even if your going that route, I haven't seen it yet*
griffenvamp chapter 4 . 10/3/2006
please up date soon you haven't updated in a while
iceland chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
good story to read and wonder what happens in the fifth chapter when ranma meets his cat self. will he be cured of his fear of cats.
DCWestby chapter 4 . 4/26/2006
Would love to see this story continued. Keep up the good work.