Reviews for I am Felix
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Hey this was great. It was so sweet. I'm just wondering, what happened to Felix that got him in the wheelchair? I missed the episode where he was introduced. But this was so good! Keep up the good work!
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Felix was great, I think you got him down pat!

Ron is truly an unique individual. If Ron has anyone who doesn't like him at school, it is probably because they're jealous or just plain wierded out by him. LOL
Gundum M chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
this is good.
alicialipsky chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
this is going into my fav's.
The Gypsy Dancer chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Cool! Hope you make some more of these 'I am' storys! They are really cool! I want to tell you if you haven't seen that they are coming out with a new Kim Possible movie and I think there is going to be some Kim/Ron stuff in there then just being friends. Just thought you should know. It will come out next month so if you like Kim/Ron that much you should definatly see it. Anyway good story!
Doug4422 chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Another good fic, as always, and I don't think I need to say this, but, I am anyway, going on my fav's, and btw, you need not worry about me keeping Kim alive, 'cause I'm right behind you.

Doug
RoeBoat chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
You're right- who cares if Disney Channel went whacko? Not our fault. KP WILL LIVE! Great fic, by the way.
Forlong chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
I enjoyed this one a lot.
fryfan chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
This is was good, I wish you added the time Kim was jealous when Felix and Ron were bonding from episode "Steal Wheels".
goofmore chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
I really enjoyed this one! Great writin' as usual!
BOC42 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
I really like reading the different "I Am" stories...it's fun to see how the different voices sound when they talk about the same things. And I'm with you: I'll keep writing Kim stories long after the show is over. If you've got a second, you could do me a really big favor by reading my No Possible Way story, as it deals with this. It would mean a ton to me. Thanks, and keep up your stories; I love 'em!
continental-line chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
I will continue reading and writing about Kim Possible and friends after the movie. Why not? The characters are rich in personality and there are plenty of situations to explore.

One more story to add to the "I Am" series. Looking forward to updates on your other stories.

-Bill Ponder
MtnRon chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Another well written "I am". I plan on continuing to write KP after the series ends.
Backroads chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
*squee* *hugs captain* You did Felix! *would marry Felix is he doesn't mind marrying an older woman-guesses it to only be a four or five year difference* THis was just lovely. It's especially meaningful because you bring in his wheelchair. I'm actually tempted to somehow work this into a presentation I have in my exceptional students class. Would that be all right with you?
Jezrianna2.0 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Excellent as usual. I can't wait to read the next one.