Reviews for Forbidden
HPuni101 chapter 18 . 11/16/2014
Why did you stop? Brilliant story. I love the twist that Andromache is pretty much in Helen's situation. I would've loved to have read the rest, you're a very talented writer. I hope you haven't given up completely, that would be a shame. Happy writing.
twin01 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Any hope on having this updated after 6 years? :( it's a wonderful and refreshing take on one of my favorite couples. I've re-read it a dozen times already hoping you'd come back to life and update it soon. :(
Equilly chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This was an AMAZING story! If you hadn't written it so well, I would have thought Andromache too Mary Sueish, but you did such a great job that she was completely believable and Hector was perfect. I'm SO sad that you haven't updated in so long because this is a fantastic story!

twin01 chapter 18 . 5/25/2010
One of the best hector/andromache stories I've read. Very different approach. Unfortunately, like all other good stories with this pairing, it's unfinished. It's really frustrating to finda a well-written story that the author has abandoned. You leave me starved for more and it's been 4 years so I highly doubt you even want to continue it. Too bad, you were doing such a good job.
Admirer chapter 18 . 5/25/2010
What happened? pls update soon. I hate it when such a good story isn't finished. Haha! You haven't updated in 4 years! what happpened to the "regular updates" you promised?
VeronicaD13 chapter 18 . 5/13/2009
I really wish you'd come back and finish this story! It's been great so far...
ronandhermy chapter 18 . 2/25/2009
Gyreflight chapter 18 . 6/15/2008
I think yours is one of my favourite characterisations of Andromache and Hector: two strong, honourable people who put duty before self, and can value themselves and each other the higher for it. That honour and that strength of character is what shapes the depth of the love they share and allows it to endure all that befalls, and I'm glad to see it written that way.

It's a very re-readable fic, and there are some scenes and moments which really stick in my mind and add to my own mental images of the characters, particularly during the early stages of the relationship when they are taking the measure of their unexpected affinity with each other.

Of course, it's a pity that the story hasn't been updated in some time, but it's been my pleasure to read what you've posted – and what's here is strong enough to stand out, even unfinished.

Thanks for the read.

troyfan chapter 18 . 11/5/2007
i just read all the chapters n i don't kno if u still check this n that u haven't updated in a year or so but i hope u continue this story coz i really like it...
FlisanPhi chapter 18 . 4/7/2007
I must say that I love your story and so far it has been a delight reading it. I can't hardly wait for the next chapter, but I guess I have too...
Dunthonwen chapter 18 . 3/13/2006
Yay! So good. Oh man I have no idea what I would do in her position if I where in it. I would definitely love a guy like Hector though. OO dang.

I am so glad you are back. I hope everything is well? *hugs* I hope things remain well for you. Update when you can. :)

Hecuba2 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Update! This is an awesome piece of work.
cookie chapter 18 . 2/25/2006
yay! you updated! I'm such a fan of greek mythology, and I'm glad that we'll be getting regular updates! :)
Sieren chapter 18 . 2/25/2006
xBeautyintheBreakdown chapter 18 . 2/23/2006
Wow, I read the whole story in a day! Now my eyes hurt. LOL. Your story has fortunately proved worthy of being my "excuse" for procrastination. I'd rather read your story than do my homework anyday. / Anywho, I've always enjoyed Hector/Andromache stories, and yours is one of the best! Please keep up the good work, I'm looking foward to your next chapter.