Reviews for New Year's Ball
gandalf chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Sorry I'm putting this here, I know it has nothing to do with this fic, but I'm using someone else's computer and all I can do is put reviews, so the only way I can say anything is like this. About that Doctor Who/His Dark Materials crossover, tear down the walls between universes? As if he would.
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Short and sweet.
Abbigail Cross chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
WRITE A SEQUEL OF THEM ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS!PLEASE?
Midnight-sama chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Best New Years EVER!
restlesssoul chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
sorry didn't feel like signing in.

but marvelous story! i loved..no..adored..no both of those words.

i loved AND adored it.
Ascend With Ivy chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Aww, so sweet. I agree Sev is a little OOC, but it is a small detail and makes the story sweeter. I can see him being sweet to Harry... but revealing their relationship to everyone without being snarky is odd. Anyway... you should write a sequel! I'd love to hear those "personal questions" Draco has planned. :D
SilverGryphin chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
erm... yeah i really dont like this pairing... but like i should be one to talk, with my uberfreaky pairing. your writing is pretty good though. i like how its separated out by time, it sets good break points. snape seems to be a lot bit out of character, or is that just a function of the pairing?

~Silver
Nikki chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
I like your story. Harry/Sev is on of my favorite ships. Keep up the good work! I think you should write about what happens the next day with eneryone' reactions.