Reviews for Pacifists with Guns
MyOwnSin8 chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
i liked it. one thing that doesn't fit is that one of spike's eyes is fake, causing him to see the past and stuff, so why couldn't he recall the stuff about his dad? anywho, i'll read similar bc i'm still a little foggy about spike...;;
degeneratebeerwench chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
What a great idea. I loved how you had 'mini conversations' between Spike and Faye at the end of the paragraphs. What a great way to get a point across with out being boring and wordy.

Also nice to see a Spike and Faye friendship one. I love them as a couple, but don't think they actually suit each other.

DGBW
Taft chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Fine writing!
lita chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
lita-chan here. Let the cuteness of friendship reign! Well written, nicely done on making boisterous faye seem like a little kid:). Newayz i liked it Hip Hip Hooray!
Maelgwyn chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Hmm... thought provoking. But I dont like how you tied into your universe with a very canon encounter between the two.

Romanies are gypsies. I thought that was common knowledge..

Anywho, good job. Good evnough for a review of some praise.

Maelgwyn
Josie chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
I really like your story so far, and I was pleasantly surprised that you cited a quote you used. It’s really great to see authors giving credit where it’s due. I was a bit confused by the quotes that take place inside of the parenthesis though, but I really like the quick back and forth banter that is used there. I think it’s also great that this is a platonic story instead of an explicitly romantic or sexual one. The friendship stories seem so much more real and natural to me, it’s rare to find these here and I’m glad you’re writing one. Keep it up!
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
LoL, this is very new! I've never seen a "friendship" fic before, but it was very good-a completely new concept, from what I've seen. I, personally, think that something could have developed between them, but for the most part yes, I suppose it was platonic, but there was still a flirty atmosphere. Overall, I liked it, and hope to see more from you in the near future! ,~