Reviews for Curse of the Mistletoe COMPLETE!
3Dramione chapter 24 . 8/11
This is the best story ever! I read it like 3 times, and that's saying something 'cause I only ever read anything 1 time (except for Harry Potter)! You should definitely write more fanfics, you're an amazing writer!
Nadia962 chapter 36 . 8/5
OMG...ur story has made me laugh out loud(literally) and wet my pants(yes actually) I love his story...
FriendsAreLikeStars chapter 32 . 7/30
This fanfiction is the first ever to make me cry.
Holly cat 99 chapter 19 . 7/28
Okay first I am thinking of changing my name so there. And secon this is one of the funniest stories I have ever read in my life! I love it!
So Dumblefuck is a creepy asshole pervert. Nice.
Mrsmalfoy chapter 8 . 6/14
"Well? What is everyone waiting for! Get your cauldrons ready. Today's potion is Veritaserum." In this breif moment snape sound like the best teacher EVER
Matilda.Rose.Cottrell chapter 36 . 5/7
Ok i just wanted to say that you're a great writer, your main talent being your ability to make people laugh. I swear i hardly stopped laughing throughout the whole book. The only parts i didn't like were the ones with hermione getting all lovey-dovey with snape, that just totally grossed me out.
For the rest great job i look forward to reading more of you
This was the FUNNIEST thing I have ever read
for hogwarts chapter 15 . 4/9
sorry mate but i thought of FOR NARNIAAAAAAAA!
waitaminute chapter 1 . 4/9
so mione's fear is kisses or snape? or both? *shudders* i wish i could obliviate, so much lemon has made my brain think of *shudder* *quietly whispers* MioneXSnape smut *gavin screaming*
ReadSoManyBooksThatLostCount chapter 19 . 3/29
For some reason, in this chapter I imagined Lucius as the one from AVPS and I coul stop laughing
Capricious-me chapter 36 . 3/18
Holy mother of Oreo! This is the most random and hilarious fic I've read. Had me in stitches. Definitely made inapropriatte snorting and laughing noises when reading in public! Love love love
Capricious-me chapter 5 . 3/14
Usually I don't review stories until the end but Oh. My. Gosh. This is the funniest chapter I've read in any story every. The snog, the food fight! Bahahahahaha! So much hilarity! Can't wait to read more... Actually I won't wait! Off to keep reading now!
This story was hilarious! I have never laughed so badly... ;)
Wow! Your story is so nice and funny! It's halarius