Reviews for Rayn
angelgrl chapter 9 . 3/18/2008
i really love the last line to this and the personalities that are portrayed in this story. it was really good and i absoulutely love the whole time skip thingie and itz very original. i just wanted to point out that there really isnt much kakashi and rayn moments which is puzzling to see where teh relationship starts from and how it grows. if there is, then i suggest that you make it a bit more clear. we know that they were meant for each other...but there was no action that sgnified that they liked each other except for other characters saying that they do.
angelgrl chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
i really like rayne's personality and i like that way that you made this story original and not one of those that are like 'omg. im in the naruto world. this is so cool!' what i dont get is what rayne's sister adores itachi even though he is trying to kil rayne. that seems kind of strange...makes her seem selfish and inconsiderate of her sister's own well-being.
Hawk wing chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
that was really really really great! i'm glad Rayn agreed to be with Kakashi in teh end :)
Vixkill chapter 9 . 6/22/2007
Good story yo!
Yuika chapter 9 . 3/9/2006
sob sob.. SO NIC GIRL!or boy... o well!

I CRIED AS I RAED THIS STORY! CONTINUE ON! BRAVO BARVO!
fnnyjnny1414 chapter 9 . 3/4/2006
even though the story jumped around a bit and there wasnt enough character descriptions, I LOVED IT!

...And they all lived happily ever after...

it was a great story for reals...
Desire the Occupation chapter 9 . 9/17/2005
*smiley face* yay for happy endings. *more smiley faces* lol. ya, I liked thought I'd say.

Peace
Kasai-Okasu chapter 9 . 9/6/2005
SUGOI-NE! This is so cool! Your an awesome writer!I absolutely positively love it!

I love the story.

Kasai
Dragon Man 180 chapter 9 . 9/6/2005
Very nice ending, but will they all return to the Shinobi world or stay in Rayn's world?
kyuubi chapter 9 . 9/6/2005
nice story.
Desire the Occupation chapter 8 . 7/17/2005
*gasps* oh no! I know it's what she wanted...sorta...but it's still sad:( I LOVE your story, tis amazing. I'm jus a lil bit behind on my Naruto type info...but it mostly makes sense, which is good:) Be waiting for the next update, SOON! please!
loveable-M chapter 8 . 7/5/2005
thank god you are still here!

great chapter!
Pellinor chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
I meant to sa words, but this f**king b**ch of a review form, took away the other two zeros. -chases after missing zeros- COME BACK HERE!

Rhythmic

PS: I still blame my attitude on my... "time". Please excuse me! :)
Pellinor chapter 8 . 7/2/2005
Aww! We waited that long for this tiny segment? How disappointing!

But I'll wait as patiently as I can, for the next chapter. I'll review for that chapter, as well. It better be long, at least 20 words (this chapter was exactly 1792 words, trust me), exciting concepts that relate to the current storyline, and have visible effort worked into it! Don't be such a lazy ass, and start working!

Or you'll lose a reviewer.

Sincerely,

Rhythmic

Postscript: Excuse the B**CHING. It's my -ahem-... time. I'm pretty sure you understand then? Right. Good luck!
hurrahhurrah chapter 8 . 7/1/2005
Ah yes...it was a tad bit abrupt and sudden. But at least it'll be explained.

"Freaky brows came to save us!"

Go GAI! Even though I'm not sure he even did anything...