Reviews for Her Hidden Soul
Aki chapter 1 . 3/11
Console and kadis-cot.

Come on now, you have left locked in her room crying her eyes out for 12 years. Can you let her out so she can find some measure of happiness with B'Elanna.

I'm happy if they're happy. Please make me happy...sniff.
RainBlueWater chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
10 out of 10
fantasyinmymind chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Good start to the story. Didn't notice any spelling errors or incorrect words used. I seriously hope you will come back to this story and finish it.
jojobevco chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
Good Chapter
thesecret21 chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
This story is getting really good,I wish you would continue it cause I really want to know what happens next.
Athla chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
humane insticts kickiing in eh.

pretty nice. Hope this hasn't been abbandoned.
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
I know it been like three years but I hope one day you will finishes the story! Awesome Job. :)
Panic At The Gay Bar chapter 4 . 8/13/2008
Please keep posting. I was pissed that I was left hanging like that but I understand good writing takes time.
wolfmoondrago chapter 4 . 5/15/2008
please write more of this stroy i would like to know what happend next.
agroxneko chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
OH! This is so good! Hope you come up with the next chapter soon!
Lone Voice chapter 4 . 11/30/2007
hay could you please keep working on this story? i really like it.
Alphawolf69 chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
It must be really confusing for Seven to suddenly be experiancing all these new emotions. Hope B'Elanna finds a way to make it up to her (I hear grovelling is very 'in' this year -suck it up b*tch)

Hope you update soon, I like fics with happy endings...
sb4evea chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
you stopped? why why why! i wanna know need to know what happened! wow soo many new thoughts in my head lol thankyou_
Kudara chapter 4 . 12/24/2005
Nice chapter, heh Seven is definately becomming more human. Too darn bad she's getting to experience the effects of other peoples nastiness.
evolutionaire chapter 4 . 12/23/2005
Yeah! So happy to see an update!

I love the story; not many told from Seven's point of view.

Hope to see more very soon. I'm dying to see how this develops!