Reviews for Her Hidden Soul
RainBlueWater chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
10 out of 10
fantasyinmymind chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Good start to the story. Didn't notice any spelling errors or incorrect words used. I seriously hope you will come back to this story and finish it.
jojobevco chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
Good Chapter
thesecret21 chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
This story is getting really good,I wish you would continue it cause I really want to know what happens next.
Athla chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
humane insticts kickiing in eh.

pretty nice. Hope this hasn't been abbandoned.
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
I know it been like three years but I hope one day you will finishes the story! Awesome Job. :)
Panic At The Gay Bar chapter 4 . 8/13/2008
Please keep posting. I was pissed that I was left hanging like that but I understand good writing takes time.
wolfmoondrago chapter 4 . 5/15/2008
please write more of this stroy i would like to know what happend next.
agroxneko chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
OH! This is so good! Hope you come up with the next chapter soon!
Lone Voice chapter 4 . 11/30/2007
hay could you please keep working on this story? i really like it.
Alphawolf69 chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
It must be really confusing for Seven to suddenly be experiancing all these new emotions. Hope B'Elanna finds a way to make it up to her (I hear grovelling is very 'in' this year -suck it up b*tch)

Hope you update soon, I like fics with happy endings...
sb4evea chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
you stopped? why why why! i wanna know need to know what happened! wow soo many new thoughts in my head lol thankyou_
Kudara chapter 4 . 12/24/2005
Nice chapter, heh Seven is definately becomming more human. Too darn bad she's getting to experience the effects of other peoples nastiness.
evolutionaire chapter 4 . 12/23/2005
Yeah! So happy to see an update!

I love the story; not many told from Seven's point of view.

Hope to see more very soon. I'm dying to see how this develops!
evolutionaire chapter 3 . 12/5/2005
I'm LOVING the story! Are you still working on it? I'd really like to see how this develops!