Reviews for Thank Merlin for Umbridge
XD
Rue J. Hayden chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
LOOOOVE THIS!
snow.white.ice chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This is so great, besides the writing and the in-character characters, it is just a scenario that could easily have actually happened :) (though if it did Ron is a really good actor back in Gryffindor Tower talking about Harry's kiss as if it's gross and astounding)
GingerPygmy99 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
duuuuuude ! THIS IS GENIUS

OMG i bloody loved this ahhhh i want ron !
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
well this was fluff, but i really liked it a lot!
BluePeaches chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Ha ha ha! I laughed out loud when I read this story and had to explain to my sisters what was going on. You got the pace dead on and Ron's line after Draco walked in was hilarious! Good job on this one!
LupinandHarry chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Lmao this was great! :D

I burst out laughing when Malfoy walked in. Very nice fic!
The Awesomeness of Moosey chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Your stories just keep getting greatlier and greatlier! I love Hermione/Ron shippings.

-Moosey
darklace15 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
VERY nice. :D Oh, it was all just perfect! I love these two, you definitely did them justice!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Okay that was really cute. I love how you had Ron and Hermione hide together and Malfoy walked in on them kissing. That was hilarious, the look on his face...

Good story, I really liked it.
tta chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Very cute! If only it actually happened... *sighs*
Melodiah chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
This is really a desirable story had me going till the very end!I am so going to send a copy from my boyfiend.
Briony chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
That was so fab, fluffy but not soppy, romantic but SO funny, there should be more stories like this out there, absolutely! You made the whole thing really realistic, and although there's next to no chance that this really happened, it's fun to speculate and read things like this!
Akemi chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Cute cute cute. that's so sweet! :) :) :) :) Continue, please.
griphookimpersonator chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Ha, that was one of the best Ron/Hermione fics I've ever read! Great job!